3

~—~

~—~

Passing the broom up and down the rows where the desks are, I was trying to be mindful of my tight fitting dress making sure my whole ass does not come out.

     I heard some shuffling behind me, when I felt Jimin place his hands on the sides of my hips as he brushed past me.

     His pelvis area made direct contact with my ass.

    Okay, this has been going on for some time now.

    It has already been a week in the class with Jimin, and I don't know how much longer I can keep this calm act up.

    He has the habit of using an excuse to brush past me like this, touch me, brush my hand by 'accident' and I'm starting to think more about it.

    It's not that it's making me uncomfortable, it's more like..distracting. I'm a grown woman, I have perverted thoughts and needs to fulfill too okay?

     I'm here to learn as much as I can, but it's really hard to do that when a very attractive man keeps complimenting me everyday, looking at me a certain way, and doing these middle school crush type things.

    My chest heaved when I finished sweeping up the last of the dirt left behind from the class.

    Silently, I put the broom back behind the door.

   "Y/N can you help me real quick? I have to grade these quizzes but this will take way too long if I keep doing it on my own."

   I nodded. "Of course."

   Pulling down this annoying dress once again, I walked over ready to sit and look at the answer key.

  My hips swayed on their own as I made my way over to the chair, but he stopped me in my tracks by quickly running ahead of me and sitting in the swivel chair.

   Confused, I raised a brow playfully.

   "Really?"

   He looked up at me and laughed softly like a kid.

    I turned around, reaching over to pull the other chair to sit on but he gripped onto my wrist.

    Oh?

    "What's wrong..?" I looked at him, then at the grip he had on my wrist.

     He smiled. 

     Softening his hold, he slowly pulled me towards him and I felt my heart start to beat rapidly in my chest.

    I can tell he feels my nervousness, when he laughs and I finally end up in front of him while he was sitting in his chair.

     Looking down, I watched him slowly pry his legs open even more, creating a small space in between the sturdiness of his thighs.

     I felt a bead of sweat move down my back.