4

~—~      I was texting the first 10 minutes of the class because my friend Namjoon was asking me about the experience

~—~
      I was texting the first 10 minutes of the class because my friend Namjoon was asking me about the experience.

     We have been mutual acquaintances because he is in my class, and he was runner up to this opportunity, but I ended up beating him to it.

    I didn't make it too obvious, it was only when Mr. Ass Shit didn't need my help because I already found out what was being taught.

    "Y/N can you take over the rest of the lesson like we talked about?" I looked up from my phone and nodded at Jimin who was now in front of me, putting my phone down on the desk.

    As I got up to walk to the board the only thing running through my mind was how he leaded me on so easily.

    How could you tease me to that extent, make out with me, and tell me you want me but you don't even address it after it almost happens?

    I picked up the marker and explained the last two questions, answering anything asked by the students effortlessly.

   It was independent work time now, and I watched them all get to work.

   All I heard were faint buzzes coming from the desk, so I walked back over to check my phone and Jimin didn't even spare a glance at me.

    He messed with his computer on his lap.

    Picking it up, all I saw were texts from Namjoon freaking out over what I told him about Jimin. I laughed quietly at one of them because he compared the situation to a romance novel.

    "So you're texting guys about me?" He asked under his breath, eyes separating from his computer and landing on mine.

   "Did you really...well I mean maybe I wouldn't have to if you weren't acting this way. For that, you shouldn't have even looked at me this whole time, everything would have been fine." I said same volume, raising one of my eyebrows because I'm slightly annoyed.

   He sighed. "I'm doing it for a reason."

    Are you serious?

    "A reason? If there was a reason to act this way, why did you even touch me in the first place?" I argued.

    "Because I had to. You're extremely attractive, I couldn't not do anything."

     How did those words still fluster me? Damn it. "I still don't get it though. You already kissed me, you could have at least talked to me instead of being petty after.."

    He looked up at me with his hand steady underneath his chin. "I know, I'm sorry. The thought of you just getting distracted too badly and messing up this learning opportunity for you bothered me. I'm already a teacher, this is a new experience for you and I feel like I'm being selfish."