We go inside and it has a sofa and some chairs, water bottles and snacks littered across the room. There's a bathroom and a small closet as well as a huge mirror and table. It's decorated with vinyl records and pictures of other bands or artists who was here once before, a guitar even hung nicely on the wall.

"I'm serious, I really am proud of you," I say once he places down our bags.

I'll never be able to say it enough.

He smiles, leaning his hips against the table and opens his arms. "Don't make me get all sappy," he murmurs, closing hands to signal for me to come closer.

I move closer, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck as he tugs me in tight against his body. The only noise emitting from the room is our soft breathing and the hum of the air conditioning, his hand sliding up to my cheek to rub against it.

"Just being honest," I tell him.

He leans down, encompassing my lips with his. It's a quick moment in the silence before the door gets pushed open and the rowdiness walks in.

"I'm sorry!" Rydel squeaks causing Ross to lean up off me and glance at her. "I just wanted Hayley's help with an outfit."

He nods. "She'll be there in five, okay?"

"Yes. Yep. Sounds great," his sister says, turning on her heel and closing the door behind her.

I glance back up at him and laugh. "What? Not finished with you yet."

I raise my eyebrows and he leans down, yanking me up to wrap my legs around his hips. "But the door," I murmur before his lips are back on mine.

I guess he thought the answer was to just roughly push us up against it, his hand traveling to the back of my head to make sure I don't knock it against the wood.

His hand is pushed against the door frame now, applying more pressure to the old wood. His other hand holds me up, hugging my body tight to his while my hands explore his upper body.

"I should go," I remind him once his lips latch to my exposed neck, pressing long kisses to the skin.

He hums against the pale skin. "No," he replies, a simple answer as though he wasn't the one who told his sister five minutes.

I place both hands to his cheeks, pulling him back and raising my eyebrows at his soft expression.

"Yeah," I whisper, releasing my legs from off his hips. Ross pouts. I laugh and separate from his grip, grabbing my phone off the table and meeting him back at the door. "I'll see you after your shower!"

He sticks out his bottom lip even more. "Fine."

I mimic the same expression. "Fine," I repeat, smiling at him then walking out of the door.

I make my way down the hallway to find the open door with Rydel singing softly to herself as she applies her makeup.

She glances up at the noise, our eyes meeting for a split second in the mirror before she looks back down. "Sorry for barging in before," she says, closing her eyeshadow case.

I laugh and sit in the chair beside her. "It is absolutely no big deal at all," I tell her, bringing my knees up to my chest.

Rydel grabs several clothes, all hung nicely on hangers and we go through each and every piece for the next twenty minutes. We pick a simple outfit, Rydel insisting she wanted to a leather jacket tonight so we paired a dress under it.

I also help curl the back pieces of her hair. As I'm going through the tedious motions, she talks excitedly about the show. "I feel like it's going to be such a freeing moment. But at the same time, I'm so nervous I could throw up. Does that make sense?"