Last chapter

No ones POV
Four weeks later
Things for Camila and her group of friends have been amazing. The kingdom accepted them maybe a few still didn't believe what they were being told but still stuck around. The four weeks have been for planning for another royal ball. Camila paces her room it was 20 minutes before she had to go out right after Sofi who was to be princess. "Yo Camz" Camila turns to the voice she loves with a smile. "Wow...you look beautiful". Lauren tells her slowly walking up to her in Awe. "Thanks Laur but what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with everyone?" Camila question. "Oh um- yea but I wanted to wish you good luck. And I couldn't wait to see you in your dress" Lauren winks Camila chuckles "Well thanks you" Camil pulls Lauren into a kiss that soon became heavy. "Ok well you have ten minutes until you go out...so get going" Lauren pulls away caring her breath to tell her. "That's not fair now I'm all hot and bothered" Camila complains "We can deal with that later" Lauren winks with a smirk Camila laughs.
Camila was out in the corridor by the door. They were about to call her name any minute now she was really nervous. "And now I give you Karla Camila Cabello Queen on Neosi" Sailor speaks. They decided to keep him close due to the fact he helped them with Zeus. The two doors opened reveling the inside of the kingdom and the thrown. Everyone stands up and looks at me as I walk down the aisle up to the steps of the throw were my sister was standing. I turn around and the pope comes to me with a Bible. I put my right hand up and my left hand on the Bible and I repeat the words he tells me. After that's done Sailor speaks "Welcome to the kingdom Camila" he bows down everyone bows as well.
     After the coming of the Queen a big celebration was being held. Camila shook hands and received a lot of gifts from everyone. Camila was scared nervous on how she would rule the kingdom, she was scared she wouldn't do a good job it had been in the back of her mind for a long time...but she didn't say anything. "Camila come I have a surprise for you" Lauren grabs her hand dragging her away. Lauren leads her outside to the backyard where roses and different flowers had been planted. Roses were her favorite flower she thought they were romantic and beautiful, Lauren couldn't agree more. They come to a stop right by the pool "Look up" Lauren tell her when she shes in awe. "Lauren it's beautiful" she was looking at the moon it was full and had a tint of blue. Lauren stands behind her and snakes her arms around her waist "I've loved you for so long... the first time we met I was just in Awe of you. I couldn't wait to see you again I couldn't wait to ask you to be my girlfriend after our first date. And we've been dating for so long and I want to ask you something and I'm extremely nervous for it." Camila by now was turned around in Lauren's arms Lauren pulls back and pull out a black little box getting on one knee. Camila gasp "Lauren" she whispers "Karla Camila Cabello....will you marry me?" Lauren looks her in the eyes nervously "Of course I'll marry you" Camila says as she gets tears of joy "Oh thank god" Lauren gets up and puts the ring on Camilas finger crashing there lips together. "I love you so much Lauren" Camila tells hers "And I love you so much Camila" Lauren responds back to her.
Two years later...
Camilas POV
     "MOMMY" a little boy runs into my room "Mamas calling you" he tells me coming to sit on my lap. His name was Camren we adopted him when he was two. I saw him on the street left alone scared so we took him in he didn't have a name yet so Dinah started calling him Camren. Ever since then it's been Camren "Why? Is everything ok?" I ask him he laughs "Yes come on Mommy" he gets off my lap and drags me down stairs to the backyard garden. "Ah finally there you are" Lauren turns around with a smile and kiss my lips. "I though you said you were going to get her fast" Lauren bends down to Camren "I did get her fast but Mommy asks a lot of questions" he chuckles giving Lauren a hug and putting his grand in her neck "I see" she picks him up "Well you did good high five" Camren high fives her. "Well Camzi I have a surprise for you" Lauren tells me.
     "Well you know that dog you wanted?" She asks me I nod "Go look on your thrown" she tells me "What? Lauren no you didn't" I tell her with wide eyes "I did babe now go" I turn around and she slaps my butt "Lauren" I turn around she chuckles "Mama no" Camren chuckles with her "Okok now go" I roll my eyes and take off running towards my thrown. I see Cane Corso sitting down sleeping he had black fur, big paws for his age,and a little tail. I gasp at how cute he is by now Lauren and Camren come in laughing at something. "Mommy look dog" Camren points as he calls me "I know bud" Camren tugs my arm to go touch the puppy "What's it's name?" I turn to Lauren "I'm not sure what do you want to name it?" She ask me coming to my side putting her arm over my shoulders "it's a boy right?" I ask double checking she nods in response "Ok umm maybe killer" I turn to her she seems to be in thought "For some reason that actually fits him" Lauren tells me with a nod. "Yay" I go up to killer and pick him up by now he was up and playing with Camren.
     It was night time after tucking in Camren we go to lay down to sleep. We had dinner with everyone it was really nice. "I love you so much Lauren thank you for everything" I speak up to Lauren turning around in her arms "I love you so much too Camila and no need to thank me my love" I can't wait to spend my life with her and Camren.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK YALLLLLLLL!!!!! That's the last Chapter of my book. I'm writing another one I'm sure I told you all I'm still stuck on a name to call it bc theres "School of the gifted" and then "Gifted" I think I'm gonna go with gifted but now sure yet. But yeah watch out for that book and I hope you all enjoyed this one it was really dint writing it. THANK YOU ALL!!