Chapter 3

Camilas POV
"Camila come on it's time to get up you have school" my mom Maria says shaking me awake and going to turn my light on."5 More minutes" I mumbled turning my head more into my pillow. "Camila you said that 5 minutes ago" my mom chuckles a little "Fine fine" I say getting out of my bed my mom walks out to let me change."Gosh I hate school so much" I mumbled with my toothbrush in my mouth.I decided to go with a casual look.

"Mila Dinahs here" my mom says from down the stairs "Ok I'm coming" I say then the phone rings I walk down the stairs and here a faint "Hello" and then a heart crunching gasp "O-Ok thank you for letting me know" and with that my mom hangs up "Mami...

"Mila Dinahs here" my mom says from down the stairs "Ok I'm coming" I say then the phone rings I walk down the stairs and here a faint "Hello" and then a heart crunching gasp "O-Ok thank you for letting me know" and with that my mom hangs up "Mami? You ok?" I say she meets my eyes and smiles a faint smile and says "Yes Dinah's outside" I nod and hug her my dad had left for work way before I get so he isn't here and Sofi goes to school later in the day. "Yooo Cheechee" I say coming outside "Chancooooo" she drags out the 'o' "I heard we have a new student" Dinah says helping me put my backpack on "Really? Girl? Boy? They?" I ask she chuckles "I think it was a girl Mani told me yesterday she had to show her around" I nod my head "Well lets get going don't wanna be late"
Lauren's POV
Yesterday some girl named Normani showed me around school she was really nice.I moved from LA to Miami last week but didn't go to school I was too busy unpacking and getting the house together. "Welcome to Miami high im Normani your tour guide and hopefully new friend?" She says chuckling "Hi I'm Lauren and yeah sure I could use one right now" I say chuckling she gestures me to follow her and she gets started on the tour of the school.Today's Monday and I'm really nervous to go to school my last school wasn't so good but it was ok....no it wasn't I would get picked on but when my mom told me that we where moving I took it as an opportunity to change myself for the better.I guess you could say I had a glow up?
Camilas POV
    We get to school and walk through the big doors where students are socializing and obviously PDA because they can't keep there tongues in there own throat.We see Mani and head her way "Ah yes! Your here come with me your gonna meet the new student" Normani says as she waved her hands for us to follow her "What's her name again?" I ask "Lauren Your gonna like her she's really nice and hot so come" we chuckle and follow her.But I get this weird feeling I start to get dizzy and stumble the girls notice "Shit Mila you good?" Dinah asks as she puts her hand on my shoulder helping me gain my balance "Yeah...Yeah I think she" I say gaining my balance "Let's continue I wanna meet her" I say.
    We get to our first period and take a seat "She texted saying she'll be here in any minute now" Mani says while reading Lauren's text. Mani looks up and calls "Lauren over here!!" Normani says she turns our direction I look up and our eyes meet the world seems to stop as I stare into her green eyes and she stares into mine.She's quite beautiful I tell myself as I stare at her in awe.I'm brought back to reality when Dinah snaps her fingers in my face "Girl you zoned out" she says while smirking at me I roll my eyes by then Lauren comes our way.Then I feel it again the weird feeling the dizziness I grab my hoping it help "Hey Mani" Lauren says giving her a quick hug "Hey Laur meet my friends" "Thats Dinah" she points to the girl next to me "Shit girl your good looking" Dinah says Lauren laughs "Why thank you" "And that's Camila" Lauren turns her head and meets Camilas eyes "Hello Camila" "Hello Lauren" I say back smiling we smile at each other until Dinah clears her throat "Well class is about to begin take a seat near Camila" Dinah says giving us a look we couldn't quit tell. When Lauren beings to move I notice what she's wearing

She looks so good in that jacket I think as she takes a seat

Lauren's POV
I can't help but let my eyes linger on Camila she's quit beautiful.But I've had a strange feeling all day I get dizzy then it stops I feel this feeling on my back it makes my skin crawl.I feel something is bound to happen.I'm taken out of my thoughts when the teacher walks in putting his things down "Hello class we shall get started pull out paper and pencil for your notes" she remembers meeting him the day before so she's thankful she doesn't need to introduce herself in front of everyone that's shit makes me nervous.When class ends Mani speaks "So Lauren wanna join us for lunch?" She asks "Yeah sure" she smiles pulling Dinah interlocking there fingers "Are they together?" I ask Camila as she looks up to see Dinah get his by door on her arm she chuckles "No but they have a crush on each other they just don't know it yet" Lauren laughs "I was wondering if you can help me find my next class if that's no problem?" I ask as she nods "I would love to your schedule please" I hand it to her and she smiles "come on I'll show you" I nod she pulls my hand I interlock our fingers we shiver at the touch but continue walking we stop at one of the many doors "This is it-oh and so advice sit in the back he tends to forget there's kids there so he won't ask them questions" she says smiling brightly "Ok thanks for the tip and showing me" I pull her in for a hug and I pull back slightly whispering in her ear "I knew where my class was I just wanted a moment with you" I kiss her cheek and can see the blush form on them and I walk into class not looking back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey YALL!😩 sorry I haven't written or updated I've been busy for a while and a lot was going on-but I'm back and will continue to write more so yea🏃‍♀️have a good night or day🥲😭