Chapter 5

A couple months later..
Zeus POV
"Sailor get in here!" I say in a stern voice "Yes my lord?" He says in a some what shaky voice "Do you have an update for me? Has he not moved into position I'm confused..you said you had this handled why can't you handle it?" I stay in a stern voice trying to make my point get across. "I-I do have it covers my Lord and yes he's moved into position he said he talked to her today he said it's going well" sailor says."Ok good leave me be" I wave to the door letting him know he's free to leave.
Camilas POV
    Lauren and I started dating not to long ago.She's asked me out I remember it like it was yesterday "Hey camz can I ask you something?" Lauren says meeting me at my locker "Hey lo yeah of course you ok? You seem nerves" I say with a frown "Y-yeah I was wondering if you would be willing to go on a date with me tomorrow night around 7 or 8 or when ever you're free.I understand if you don't wann-" I cut her of quickly "Lo your rambling but yes I would love to go on a date with you"I smile and give her a peck on her lips and close my locker walking to class as she stands there blushing and smiling." But at the date something really really weird happened I started to get dizzy and went to the restroom "I'm gonna head to the restroom real quick I'll be back" I say smiling at Lauren as she nods.I wet my face and reach for the paper towels to dry them I look back up and see my eyes glowing gold I jump back and rub my eyes "What the fuck?" I whisper to myself I look back and see there normal again.I throw my paper towel away and reach for the door to pull it to me but before I touch is it moves back towards me.LIKE HUH?!! THIS IS SOME TELEKINESIS SHIT RIGHT THERE.But I decided to ignore it and go on with my date dumb right? But i wasn't gonna let anything ruin my date.
Present day..
    Normani,Dinah,Ally,Lauren,and I are all seated outside of my favorite restaurant.I'm holding Lauren's hand in my lap "What do you want Camz?" Lauren asks as she looks through the menu "um-Hawaiian pizza duhhh" I say and she laughs "I see nothing has changed" I know that voice I've missed that voice.I turn around and see my old friend Shawn Medes he moved away two years ago we still kept in touch but not as much "SHAWN!!" I say getting up and hugging him as he hugs me extremely tight. "I've missed you so much we have a lot of catching up to do come" I grab his arm pulling him to take a seat on the other side of me "Sup Shawn haven't seen you in how long? Two years welcome back bud" Dinah says patting his shoulder "Hi Shawn" Ally and Normani say in together "Hello everyone who's this" he says point to Lauren "Her names Lauren Shes Camilas Girlfriend" Dinah says smirking at Lauren and I "Holy shit girl" Shawn says "Hi I'm Shawn nice to met you" he extends his hand out Lauren shakes his hand "Hi Shawn" Lauren "So Shawn how's boarding school? Is it fun? Is it like Harry Potter?" I ask he chuckles "No Mila it's not it's fun and boring but you know a lot of work to be done" he says we continue to catch up and talk while eating.He got to know Lauren better they hit it off really well there like best friends now.
    After we leave the restaurant we decide it was time to go home it was already dark outside and cold. "So Shawn w-h-ere are you st-aying at?" I ask as I shiver.Lauren takes her leather black jacket and puts it over my shoulders I smile and kiss her cheek a bunch of 'awwe' were heard Lauren and I smile "yeah yeah" Lauren says brushing it off and puts her arm over my shoulder "I'm staying with my parents here so don't worry I actually have to head out see y'all later it was a pleasure seeing y'all again" he hugs everyone and I and leaves in his car.We all say bye to each other as I get into Lauren's car as she starts to drive she speaks "So camz did you have fun today?" She says taking my hand and kissing the back of it I smile. "Yes lo I had a lot of fun,you?" I ask "A lot of fun but I'm gonna take you to see a surprise so when I tell you when your gonna put a blindfold on ok?" She smiles "What? Lolo where are we going?" I say as I pull her arm back and forth "Haha camzi you'll see ok? So sit back and relax" she says "Your not gonna kill me right?" I say pulling away she laughs "No no I would never do that sit back and give me your hand it's warm and I'm cold" I do as she says and I give her my hand as she hold it.20 minutes later she speaks again "Ok beautiful" she reaches in the glove compartment and pulls a black blindfold out "put it on" she smiles I comply with my head fluttering when she called me beautiful. I sit back and reach for her hand she chuckles and interlocks our fingers.
    Lauren parks the car and gets out to help me. "Ok camz keep it on" she says walking me down a path I think we're at the beach but I'm not sure "Ok take it off" I gasp and the site In front of me

 "Ok camz keep it on" she says walking me down a path I think we're at the beach but I'm not sure "Ok take it off" I gasp and the site In front of me

"Lauren it's beautiful how did you know it would look this way?" I ask in awe at the site in front of me. "Well I do a lot of searching and this is my favorite beach so one day I was not having the best day and decided to come here and thank god no one comes at night and when I came around this time I saw this" she says "and then I kept coming over where around the same time and when we started dating I came here to end the perfect day I saw this and thought of you and wanted to bring you here" she says looking at me I hug her as tightly as possible she hugs me back "Camila..Can't...Breath" she says I pull back "Hahah sorry" I say laughing I lean in as kiss her soft lips. "Thank you Lauren" I say when we pull away for air "Your welcome Camila" we sit on the sand for an hour or two then my phone rings on display it's my says "Birth giver" "Camz you still have your moms name as birth giver" she laughs "Of course" I answer "Hey mami" I say "Camila you need to come home quick I need to speak with you it's important" she says worry I'm her tone "I-Yes mami I'll be right there" I hang up the phone and Lauren sees somethings wrong "You ok?" She says "My mom needs me home right now she said it was important" Lauren gets up helping me up we get in her car and leave.When we get home I see my mom pacing the living room "Camila sit" she looks over and sees Lauren "Oh yes perfect your with Lauren" Lauren looks over at me and we sit.My mom didn't mind me dating Lauren she adores her really.
    "Mami whats wrong?" I ask she looks scars worried "Promise me you won't freak out or anything ok? And what I'm going to tell you is real and important" she says I nod "You have Powers" I look at her with an 'are you serious face?' "What?" Lauren asks as she gives my mom the same look "Have you been feeling dizzy lightheaded by any chance?" I nod "How about your eyes glowing gold?" I nod again her eyes widen "You-You where chosen" she says and sits "have you touched anything and it just moves with out really touching it?" I nod again "Camila your a chosen" she says looking at me "What-what are you talking about what do you mean?" I ask "Camila your a powerful psychic in other words 'chosen' you can move things hurt people with your mind your extremely powerful" she turns to Lauren "Have you been feeling dizzy lightheaded? Has anything made your skin feel like it's crawling?" She asks Lauren who then nods her eyes widening "Your a werewolf" she says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've decided to change a few things obviously if you don't mind.Hope it's good or wut ever I decided to write again bc I was bored so enjoy 💃🕺✨