Chapter 14

Camilas POV
    "Ok ok wait so let me get this straight" Dinah responds sitting up straighter. "You mean to tell me Zeus and Amanda are related,she was sent to regular human school by him to get intel on Camila and report to him?" Dinah asks still not believing what she was being told. What does all of this mean? Why did it have to be happening to me? Out of everyone it's me. "Yes correct but we will plan on getting Lauren back in a little bit but first we need to wake up all of your parents." Shawn gets up and goes off to his room and returns with a book. "Ok so here on page 22 it says" he opens the book and continues.
"To undo a spell on trances and sleeping just simple have someone of a greater force.Have them repeat the following sentence 'Out of it and asleep make them wake and remember what had been done before.' " Shawn reads the spell and looks up. "Camila do you mind if we use your dad for this? He's a great force then all of use combined" Shawn asks I nod and yell out "SATAN" the ground starts to shake and fire comes out of the ground and he appears with his wings. "I've been summoned" he says looking around confused "Wh-Where's Lauren?" He looks at me and asks I look down and a tear escapes my eye "If she's dead I can see what I can do-" he starts and I cut him off "She's not dead some bitch injected her and took her" I look up at him. "Oh-so am I here to help with something?" He asks putting his wings away "Yes we need you to say a spell and wake up our parents" I tell him wiping my eyes. "Oh yes of course...where are they?" He looks around again "Where shall I stand my child?" "Follow us" Shawn gets up and takes us to a room where we had put our parents. "Do you have the spell?" My dad asks "Yes here you go" Shawn hands him the book with the spell. He says the spell a green light erupts from his hands and over our parents and they awake in a confused state. "We have a lot to explain but stay seated" Dinah says deeming the lights so our parents can ease more. "Camila? Sofia?" My mom asks I smile and we embrace her in a tight hug "Let's start from the beginning" I say and tell her everything that's happened from when she got kidnapped to where we are now. They listen intently to everything we have to say. "I'm sorry Camila" my mother says "It's ok don't worry but we need to put you somewhere safe where no one can go" I get up and look at them all "Dad" I whisper to Satan "Can you put them in the underworld with you? Just until everything is over with?" I look at him with pleading eyes "Yes of course" he smiles. "Perfect ok so you all will be going with Satan he will take good care of you and put you under protection" I look at them as I speak. They nod and I turn to Sofi "you'll go with mom and dad your going to be safe ok?" I tell her "But I want to help..." she says I knew her healing powers would come to an advantage but I wouldn't risk it. "I'm sorry Sofi but I can't have you get hurt ok? And when we get Lauren back you'll see her ok?" I try reasoning with her she slumps her shoulders down and nods "Ok fine but promise you'll be safe" "Of course always" I kiss her cheek and hug her. We finish saying goodbye to our parents and Sofi. "Everyone grab onto each other" My father says and with his hand movement they disappear to the underworld. "Ok let's get started on the plan" I say.
Lauren's POV
"Wake up already" I hear a familiar girl voice my eyes shoot open and I look up to see Amanda. "Finally" she says "Why am I here? Where's Camila?" I ask looking around the dungeon. "She's gone off with her friends...might be thinking of a plan to come get you it might also fail miserably" she chuckles. "Why am I here?" I ask again she rolls her eyes "Because this is what's going to lure Camila here.Then I get to get my revenge on her for taking what's mine." She looks at me and smirks "What's yours?" I push for more response "Well of course you silly...we're just meant to be and once Camilas out of the way we'll be to be together forever.." she trails off. "Um-no thanks I'm perfectly fine with being with Camila and I don't like you like that. I never have and never will" I spat back at her watching a hurt expression come across her face but then being replaced with an angry expression. "SHUT UP! YOU DO'NT LOVE HER! YOU NEVER HAVE YOU LOVE ME AND ALWAYS WILL" she starts to kick the dungeon. She's crazy I think. "I'll be back and don't think about turning into a wolf. I injected you with a serum that blacks it sorry....not sorry" she walks off when she's gone I think and concentrate until I mind link with someone.
Camilas POV
"No that doesn't work there going to expect it" Shawn tells Dinah as they come up with a plan. I'm trying to think of something and fast my thoughts where interrupted by Rachel. "Is everyone hearing that voice?" She asks confused we look at her with furrowed eyebrows "What?" I ask "It sounds like Lauren...I think it's in my brain am I going crazy?" She asks I smile. "She mind linked just think words and have a conversation with her what is she saying?" I ask hurriedly. "She's in a dungeon...she got injected with a serum...she thinks it's wearing off so she'll stay in human form until you'll come get her and she attacks them. Oh and that she loves you Camila" I smile at the sentence "Tell her I love her back" she nods. "They where coming so she left but she'll be back when she can." Rachel says taking in a breath. I relax a little knowing she's ok "I got the perfect plan" Dinah says. "What is it?" Shawn asks "Ok so..".
At the kingdom
Zeus POV
"Sir shes here" one of my guards tell me I turn with a confused look. "Who is?" I asks "Camila...she surrenders" he says I go wide eyed "Bring her to the thrown" I respond. Not long she's brought in "Well well well Camila. Finally surrender?" I smirk "Yes Zeus" she responds "It's king to you" I respond she snickers "Is that funny?" I raise my voice she flinched a little. "Sorta I mean your not really king because I'm queen and you know it..everyone here knows it and just doesn't want to say anything about it." She finishes I get up and slap her she grunts at the force of contact "HEY!" I hear someone yell I turn to see Lauren out of the dungeon "Aren't you supposed to be locked up? GUARDS GET HER!" Before they can move Camila or who I thought was Camila breaks loose from the chains and turns into a broad man with wings and semi-red eyes. He snaps punches me in the face and I stumble back. "What the hell is happening" I ask myself "Well you see it's all part of my plan" I turn and see Camila with a smile.
A couple hours ago
Camilas POV
We're back at the kingdom ready to get Lauren the plan is simple. Satan gets disguised as me turns into his regular self and I pop out of no where. Shawn is in Zeus's office getting my real mothers book so we can read it when we get home. "Camila? Then who is-" Zeus turns to the man with wings coming out of his back "My father satan but that's besides the point" I state "WHAT ARE YALL WAITING FOR?! ATTACK!!" Zeus yells and everyone starts running towards us. Lauren turn into her wolf form and throws the men and women running towards her. I look around and see how out numbered we were losing I lift my arms across my chest and and pull down a strong hard force comes out and it throws everyone and knocks everyone to the ground. "CAMILA I GOT IT!! GET US OUT" Shawn yells out to me. With a swift hand movement before we disappear I hear Zeus yell "NO HURRY GET THEM!" But we disappear and land in Santana and Brittany's house. When we get in the house I attack Lauren In a hug "I've missed you so so much" I whisper in her shoulder "I've missed you too" she says back a series of 'Awww's' erupt in the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YALL-MY OTHER BOOK GOT DELETED AND FOR WUTTTTTT!!! AND I CANT GET IT BACK IM SORRY!!! but I hope you like this chapter LATER YALLLLLL😤😭😩