thirty five : forgetful clouds

no one pov

taehyung hummed softly, inhaling a soft musky smell. still basically asleep, he cuddled further into what seemed to be a very warm pillow.

well, he thought it was a pillow. until it moved around slightly. causing the princes eyes to widen suddenly. looking to see he was resting his head snuggled in jungkooks bare chest.

the young prince gasped, seeing jungkook was still asleep. looking out of the glass door taehyungs eyes widened more seeing the sun was rising.

quickly, the prince shook the older awake. "kookie!" taehyung whispered reputedly until the ravenette stirred awake. groaning slightly as his eyes fluttered open.

as soon as the older made eye contact with a worried pouting taehyung, he already knew. they had slept in too late. well, not really. but the sun was rising quickly.

"shit." jungkook groaned seeing the sun rising. he didnt want to move, it was so comfortable right there. taehyung in his arms, laying on the softest bed he had ever been on.

but he had to leave. for, literally, his safety.

"kookie." taehyung said softly a big pout on his lips. jungkook looked down at him, sighing softly. planting a soft kiss on the boys lips. "good morning." he greeted.

taehyung smiled ever so softly at the greeting, but was still worried. "good morning.." he said. jungkook could see the princes' eyes drift out to look at the rising sun again.

"i have to go, dont i?" jungkook asked, disappointed. taehyung only hummed, really not wanting the older to leave.

with one last sigh, jungkook quickly got out of the bed. taehyung watched, seeing the older was still shirtless. blushing softly, remembering last nights 'events'.

quickly the older threw on his shirt that was on the floor. taehyung still watched, trying to sit up. but quickly stopped as he winced. feeling a painful sting in his lower back.

jungkook paused what he was doing, looking to the prince worried. seeing the soft pout forming on taehyungs lips, the older already knew what it was.

finishing putting on his shirt, jungkook hurried to taehyungs side. the prince looked up at the ravenette with a pout. making jungkook chuckle softly.

"are you ok?" he asked softly. taehyung shrugged. "i dont know... it hurts w-when i move." he said shyly, embarrassed. jungkook hummed.

"thats ok. its normal... just make sure to take a bath soon ok?" jungkook asked, petting the boys fluffy hair. taehyung nodded, suddenly feeling sticky and dirty at the mention of a bath. he really needed one.

"ok kookie.." he said softly. jungkook hummed, giving one last kiss on the princes lips. "i'll see you later, hopefully." he said. taehyung nodded. shirting ever so slightly, feeling the towel under his bottom.

"alright. i lo- i'll see you."

jungkook said before silently sneaking out of the princes room. leaving taehyung to sigh softly, pouting once again. feeling the pain in his bottom.

-

it didnt take long for taehyung to attempt to try and get up. he wanted to be dressed before mina came to wake him. 

so, the boy slid out of his bed. wincing again at the pain, but tried his best to ignore it. turning back to his bed. taehyung pouted once again at the slightly bloody towel he had been laying on.