twenty six : cuddles

no one pov

jimin soon left taehyung, as he fell asleep, tired from all of his tears.

he felt truly heartbroken as he remembered the youngers sobs. he really hadnt ever seen the poor boy cry to that extent. but he could understand, well he could try to. it must be hard to know your going to have to marry against your will.

getting to his room was the worst part. as yoongi was on duty this afternoon, he wouldnt be able to see him.

which meant he was now alone in his lonely room with all of his thoughts.

-

taehyung felt himself stir awake, stretching his arms slightly as he rolled over to his side. his eyes blinking, feeling his eye lashes slightly stuck together from his dried tears.

letting out a small frustrated hum, taehyung finally sat up. finding himself sniffling as he looked around his room. confused as he saw it was already dark outside.

looking around, taehyung realized he must have fallen asleep. the boy sighed softly, rubbing his eyes with a small fist, his lips coming to a pout.

about to reach for his water glass, that sat on his side table, taehyung noticed a small folded paper.

curious, the boy grabbed it to read, continuously sniffling to himself.

hello prince taehyung,
i noticed you were already asleep when i came in to call you for dinner. i didnt want to wake you so i left some snacks on your desk if you wake up and get hungry. i also told his highness, so dont worry. get some rest!
     ~mina

taehyung smiled softly as he read the letter. mina really was his only care. he couldnt be more grateful for the woman.

though, again remembering it was dark out. taehyung looked at his clock, that hung on his wall. a small gasp exiting his mouth as he saw it was past 10 pm.

the boy sniffled again, already feeling his eyes tear up again. a pain could be felt in his chest as he thought about it. he got up from his bed, rubbing his already red eyes, not wanting to cry again.

"h-have to tell kookie.."

he mumbled to himself. the nickname slipping subconsciously. he didnt even realize as he was just trying to now focus on getting to the garden. he needed to find jungkook. and he needed to tell him about everything.

surely jungkook would know what he should do...

-

thankfully, taehyung snuck out of the castle with ease. not looking back once as his eyes tried to adjust to the darkness of the outside. just trying to make his way through the garden. his tears making it just that more blurry.

though, after some struggle, taehyung had arrived to the center. seeing a familiar figure sitting under the willow tree.

jungkook seemed to see taehyungs figure arrive, because he soon smiled at the boy. unaware of his tears still, as it was dark and hard to see his face from the few feet away.

"princess.. i was waiting for you.."

the ravenette said smiling, getting up from the ground. but his smile dropped when taehyung only ran to him and wrapped his arms around his neck.