Only time knows...

It was not new for the camp to see the usually gloomy son of Hades to smile brightly everytime he is with his love ones.

The sight of an smiling angel, though. Is.

But nobody, like nobody except his sister and close friends, could really admire it up close especially when there are two towering son of Poseidon and son of Apollo guarding beside the beauty.

If and whenever someone looked at the the beauty, Nico di Angelo, in a wrong way. A glaring Prince of the sea and scary doctor with a sharp scalpel would be at their doors or throats.

Scary? I know.

So why are those two acting like this?...

Nico di Angelo, the angel(devil) and beauty he is captured both Perseus Jackson's and Will Solace's heart. Melting the hard barrier to their hearts in just one big bright smile. Especially on Percy's after his quite recent break up with Annabeth.

When Nico (finally and actually) confessed his feelings for both them with courage and hint of fear. He didn't expect to hear from both men that he fell in love with to confess their feelings for him in return.

Of course. He really didn't believe it, at first. He thought it was a some sort of prank...

_________________________________________

"Umm... Percy? Will? C-can I talk with you two?" Nico asked shyly. His voice almost lost in the wind if it wasn't for the demigods heightened senses, then they would've thought that he was just babbling. But, both Percy and Will heard him.

"Sure!" Percy exclaimed. Wanting to spend more time and talk with the cute son of Hades. Although, he was kind of bitter to know that he won't be alone with Nico, again.

"Do you want to talk in private?" The son of Apollo asked. Noticing the fidgety or nervous behaviour of the son of Hades.

"Yeah... Can we talk in private?"

"We can talk in my cabin." Percy offered smiling at the Italian fondly.

Both biologically older demigods looked at the son of Hades as he nodded and smiled at them genuinely.

"Okay."

Entering the said cabin. The trio sat their selves on their usual spots in the living room.  Nico on the single blue couch. Percy and Will on the biggest couch in front of Nico. Putting space between them and Nico because they knew Nico's dislike in skin contact. Although, they both knew he was touch-starved.

It was a win-win situation for both son of Poseidon and son of Apollo, to see that none of the two of them were getting closer to Nico than any of them are.

"So... What do you want to talk about Neeks?" Percy asked Nico carefully. Knowing full well that asking insensitively wouldn't be wise in front of the son of Hades.

"A-ah... You see... I-i... Oh my Gods! I can't do this..."

"Nico, it's okay. You can talk to us if your ready." Percy reassured. Walking closer to the Ghost King along with Will. Both pair of sea-green eyes and sky blue eyes filled with unveiled worry.

"B-but–"

"Nico. It's fine. We don't want you to be uncomfortable. Okay?"