Big Friends, Big Enemies

A/N Sorry again for the late update!

Relax and enjoy the read!

~Princess <3

* 4698 North Broadway: Nighttime*

Ana gazed around, sadly, as she and Hank made their way through. There was debris, ambulances, and injured victims everywhere. Kevin appeared on the male Sergeant's right and the brunette immediately began giving out instructions.

"Let's set up the command post here on Broadway and staging center for victims off of Lawrence." She ordered.

"Hey, no one leaves, you understand?" Hank added, turning to a white shirt a few feet away. "Get a statement from everyone."

"Copy that." He nodded, walking off as the other three cops were approached by Erin and Adam.

Both, of whom, were in uniform and instantly started walking with them.

"Single car." Erin began.

"Yeah." Hank replied, nodding for her to continue.

"Driver was the only shooter. He opened up on the crowd from inside the vehicle." She informed.

"Yeah, we got multiple people shot, multiple people run down. This guy, he drove right through the crowd. It looked like Nice." Adam explained, stopping and turning to face the three other cops.

The two Sergeants shared a quick look.

"Well, until we know what this is, we're initiating a plan three." Hank commanded. "Get a street deputy down here, notify ICE, Homeland, FBI."

"Kevin, I need you to clear this entire crime scene." Ana instructed. "Only medics."

The brunette watched the three head off to carry out their orders before sighing and turning back to her husband.

"Well, looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight." She joked.

"You are if I have anything to say about it." Hank retorted.

Ana merely rolled her eyes with a small smile.

*Outside the Riviera*

Someone from the FBI had arrived on scene and was being briefed by Hank while Ana, silently, listened from the older man's left.

"We got six injuries, two clipped by the van, four shot. All non-life-threatening, except the boy in the alley." He informed.

"The kid was one of the rappers performing." Kevin explained, appearing on Ana's left with Adam. "Took two shots, center mass."

"Shooter knew what he was doing, too." The uniformed Officer added. "I mean, he knew exactly when the concert was getting out."

"Tony, you have anything?" Ana inquired, spotting Antonio walking towards them with Alvin as they entered the building.

"Witnesses say the shooter was parked at the curb, he opened fire near the side entrance, then drove into the crowd." He recalled.

"You got a description yet?" Hank wondered.

"Nothing. People were running, there was rapid fire, a muzzle flash. No one could see." Antonio sighed.

"Anyone hear the offender say anything?" The FBI Agent questioned. "Pledge any allegiance?"

"Didn't say a word, just fired." Alvin replied.

"Now, we've got a score of witnesses saying the shooter was masked, but just as many insisting he was Muslim." Antonio finished.