"Just saying!" He said as we walked in the hotel.

The receptionist stared down on her computer as we walked over to her. "Excuse me, we're here to get on of our room cards." I smiled politely.

"Wait." The girl said without looking up.

Before I could say anything else, Luca smashed her computer shut and made her look at us. "Name under Brian Evans." He gave her a death stare.

"I-I'll go get it. One moment please." The girl said, basically shaking in her seat. She stumbled up and rushed behind a door.

"You didn't have to give the girl a heart attack you know?" I looked up at Luca.

"I know. But no one treats my lady like that." He shook his head slightly without looking down at me.

"Here's the key." The girl came back and passed me a keycard with shaking hands.

"It's not activated until I have proof your Brian." The girl shyly told Luca.

Luca pulled out his phone and showed her proof that we booked this room.

"Thank you." She opened her computer and typed something.

"It's fully activated. Your room is 307." She sat back down.

"Thank you." I smiled as pulled Luca to the elevators.

We entered the elevator while Luca wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Please don't hurt yourself." I whispered.

"I promise to stay safe for you." He kissed me on the cheek as the elevator door opened wide.

We walked out and walked around the hallway, looking for my hotel room.

"Ah, there we go." Luca spotted room 307 and took the keycard out of my hands.

He opened the door to hear Kevan and Andre yelling at each other.

"WHY?! YOU LITERALLY AREN'T DATING ANYONE! I CAN COOK AND UHM DO WORK!" Kevan yelled at Andre who was crouching in a corner.

"HAZEL, CONTROL YOUR ANIMAL!" Andre squealed once he saw Luca and I.

"What's going on?" Luca asked while still holding onto me.

"Kevan's harassing me to date so he could live in our house! This guy doesn't understand when I tell him I'm straight!" Andre yelled and jumped out of the corner.

"Kevan, leave the poor guy alone." I face palmed as they both furrowed their eyebrows at each other.

"We don't even have to touch each other! Just give me money and let me live with you." Kevan whined.

"Oh my god. Andre, let's just go." Luca let go of me and pulled Andre to the door.

Before leaving, Luca rushed over to me and pulled me into a kiss.

Kevan and Andre oohed in sync as he broke the kiss. "I'll see you soon." He smiled at me.

They both walked out, leaving Kevan and I alone.

"So did you scream his name?" Kevan wiggled his eyebrows and slumped onto the bed.

"It's already gonna be a long week." I sighed and fell onto the bed beside him.

---------

Super late update, I'm sorry! But I was working on my new book!

I'm in desperate need for your guys's help!

For the cover, I want to change the color of the words. Everything else is fine but the color is what bothers me. I'll give you guys a background before you decide what color.

The boy main character: heartless, young, pressured, broken, emotionless kinda.

The girl: broken, young, been through lots, nice.

Here's the cover:

*TELL ME WHAT COLOR HERE*

Thank you!❤️❤️