|Consciousness Mocks When You Do Something Wrong|

Consciousness

Consciousness

We all know what is consciousness is, it is the thing within us who is always a spectator of things we do.

Everyone of us get a feeling when we do something wrong, often we call it as consciousness pricking us.

When we knowingly do a mistake and then get a weird feeling it is the consciousness reminding us, we should not do that.

Something which is against dharma  and we follow it, we do it will always give some outcome. That outcome will effect us in a worst way. Rather than feeling guilty for doing mistake back then, when you know you are doing wrong. Please don't do it.

Your wrong might affect someone in some other way. The way they never expect and you will be the reason for that.

Being reason for someone else's misery is never good. Instead of going through so much and being guilty for the one wrong which you did, stop doing it when you know you are wrong.

If it will cause something more big by not doing wrong, face it rather than hurting others with the wrong you do. Listen to your consciousness, respect it and do things accordingly.

Some quotes of consciousness

1. "It helps if remember that everyone is doing their best from their level of consciousness"

2. "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
- Albert Einstein

3. “To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge.”

4. “Consciousness is only the surfce of the mental ocean.”
- Swami Vivekananda

5. “In our consciousness, there are many negative seeds and also many positive seeds. The practice is to avoid watering the negative seeds, and to identify and water the positive seeds every day.”
- Thich Nhat Hanh

”- Thich Nhat Hanh