Now Harry was the one who wanted to focus on one person instead of the whole. They had unintentionally switched their motives.

Draco couldn't sleep, he laid awake on the makeshift bed in the living room after the rooms were given to the group of hero's. Not that he cared, Draco though as the fire bedside him cracked, I'm not here for the hospitality—or lack of.

"Draconis Malfoy," Ethaline said, the playful undertone evident as she leaned on the side of the couch and startled him. Draco yelled slightly and rushed to his feet.

"Don't call me that," he muttered in an annoyed voice as he dusted himself off.

"My apologies brother," Ethalinr said as she motioned for the chair in front of him.

Draco scoffed lightly and nodded his head, "Go ahead."

Ethaline took a seat in front of him and stared at him for a second as if she was waiting for him to attack her. Draco but her twin medley leaned forward, "I'm not bowing for you."

"Oh screw you," Ethaline said, not expecting that as a smile formed on her face.

Draco returned it slightly as he shifted in his seat, "You're here to ask me why I stayed." He said, already knowing his twin.

Ethaline didn't want him to think that so she added, "And to make sure you're not a threat to Bill and Fleur." She said quietly as she looked up at him.

Draco was quick to notice the change within her—being one of the few people who could notice it and question it, "You care about them..." he said, his voice still as if it confused him. And it did. He also felt a little jealous...resentful.

"They took me in when I had no one." She shrugged, "I owe it to the woman who fed and clothed me to care for her son who is now offering hospitality to the son of a death eater. One who bullied Ron Weasley for being poor, harassed Hermione for being muggle born..."

Draco shrugged again, expecting the lash, "It was all in good fun." He muttered, though her words stung him slightly.

Ethaline pressed her lips in a thin line, a small hm escaping her as she sat up a little. "I'm really...happy you stayed." Ethaline whispered, "I hoped that whatever happened next, you and I wouldn't need to go against eachother on the feikd."

"I hoped that to." He said quietly, "Father will be punished for your absence as well as mine."

Ethaline began to stand up, not wanting to hear the devil's advocate, "He can handle it." She said as she fixed her robes.

"What of mother?" Draco was quick to jump to his feet, "What of her? Will you also be punishing her?"

Ethaline's eyes flashes red, "I'm not punishing them—I'm not a god. They are suffering the consequences of their actions and that is the end of it. Besides, she married the monster so there's got to be some of it in her as well."

"She went through hell every night—crying and starring at yo it portrait for hours when she thought no one was looking. All she wanted was to keep us safe Ethaline," Draco said defensively.