The Villain Was Right

He grabbed your waist and dipped you down. He smiles, but the look seemed to pain him.

"Why fall victims to the supposed hero's? You are just a pawn in their grand scheme. A disposable source that they never cared about."

You grimace, as your worst fears were laid out in front of you. The doubts that flooded your mind when you were on the brink of giving up were now confirmed. You were disposable. A pawn. Nothing more than that.

He searched your face, but you continued dancing l. Your heart was racing, and you didn't know what to do.

"I already committed to this..," you said quietly.

The villain was standing in front of you, telling you that your entire world was flipped upside down.

He looked down.

"I was as naive as you."

Your eyes widened a fraction. "How do you mean?"

"I was once the hero. They don't tell you that. I slowly realized they were playing games, and didn't give two flying acrobats about any of the hero's. I committed so much of my time and life to getting there, and it was all pointless. They sent me on a deadly mission, and when I came back, they looked so surprised that I was even alive. They expected me to die. That was the final straw." He looked at you, and you realized he hadn't told very many people this. It looked like he was waiting for the right moment.

"Do not repeat history, my dear."

THIS IS SO DRAMATIC FOR WHAT 😭

playlist: heavensdisaster