Mischief Managed

James and Sirius were at it again, messing around and pranking the masses. What fun the group had as Peter watched in awe of their gall. Remus sat down in amusement.

"I really should be preventing this." Remus said halfheartedly.

"Can't prevent this type of madness." James laughed and threw a dungbomb down the hall.

It was late and the only people awake were them.
Snivellus had attempted to get in the way earlier. Of course, James hit him with a spell and he went scrambling in the other direction.

Their time together was filled with moments of mischief and secrets. They knew their way all around Hogwarts and loved their time there. They were a tight knit group of troublemakers.

"What shall we do now?" Sirius asked.

"Let's camp outside of the grounds for a while, shall we?"

They collected their things and went out. Remus sat down and looked at the stars, thinking about where they'd all be in the future. James tossed his snitch against a tree, and Peter watched.

To capture that moment and seize it would be a dream. Encapsulate that memory for a lifetime.
———
Remus cleared his head and stared at the Great Hall. He was not with his friends, they were all dead. So he walked into battle and braved the war ahead as a soldier would. Fully prepared to greet his friends on the other side.

He charged into battle.

the story is mine.
playlist credit: fairiesrot