Chapter 25: Issues & Tissues

Start from the beginning

     Kyungsoo giggled. "Yes, Jongin. I will. Thanks once again. And.... Uhhh... Bye," he lightheartedly said with a hint of creeping blush and hung up.

     The bad news spread to their circle of friends and all of them were in pity and vexation. They all wanted to help in silence and look for the culprit except one. Baekhyun was overreacting like vinegar and baking soda. He was so upset with those who commented to the extent that he individually messaged them some random rants and tirades. Chanyeol was just like, "Oops... The wrath of my fierce diva..."

     The exchange of calls continued. The longer it took, the worse the issue got. More comments were coming and more tissues were also used. They couldn't do anything but to just ignore them as they could. Dyo and Jongin soon decided to have a sleepover with Sehun to console him when needed. They knew how weak, childish and vulnerable Sehun could be when depressed. Tao, on the other hand, escaped from their home to join the three for he was not permitted. He just made a mental note saying he would just wake up earlier than his parents usually do and return home.

     "Phew..." Sehun heaved a sigh, setting aside the roll of tissue.

     "Se-" Kyungsoo was interrupted by a ring from his phone. He clicked the right button and continued speaking. "I'm sorry. Uhh... How do you feel? Do you still feel bad?"

     "Yes, Dyo-hyung. It's still as heavy as before. You're here to console me & Tao. The thought of it plus your actions make me feel better. However, the comments are getting unbearable, making me feel bad again..."

     "Maybe we better stop checking the blog and start looking for a solution," Jongin suggested.

     "I don't know but it feels hard to ignore or to forget it. I know, I shouldn't be affected since none of their accusations are true but they're getting into my nerves. I can't seem to spare them no attention..."

     "Ugh! Who's that EagleEye17 anyway? Can we not ask some help from high personnel in the school regarding that?" Jongin asked with frustration.

     "I don't know, Jongin. They might not heed to this issue. Unless, they broke any rules, leading them to grave offense."

     "Well then, let's check if we could see any. At least, they'd be given sanctions they deserve," Tao suggested.

     "But it's a whole bunch of rules to read," Jongin commented. "It's getting late."

     "It's okay for me to study them for the whole night. I think I can't sleep anyway."

     "Me, too, Sehun," the panda-eyed agreed.

     "No. You need to sleep. You're emotionally tired. Don't tire your body anymore," the one with the owl-eyes disagreed.

     "Well... Kyung is right. Just leave this to us,"

     "But-"

     "Sehun, please... We're doing this for you. Both of you need rest..."

     "Okay, hyung..." Tao submitted.

     "Well.... Thanks, Jongin. Thanks, Dyo-hyung," Sehun wholeheartedly said. "If there's something I would wish for, that would be waking up the next day like this day was just a nightmare. I'll  owe something big to the one who could grant that wish..."

     "Don't worry, Se. Your wish will be granted."

---

[A/N: Whoo! Go, BabyChanChan, you updated! Lol. Booo, BabyChanChan, you took too long. Lol.

.

Hi guys! I'm sorry for yet another update that took too long. Well, I'm getting inactive with wattpad.=( I apologize. I just can't seem to update because of the fact that a similar thing happened to me. People subjected, I mean, are subjecting me to judgment & issue. Lol. Anyway, that's not much of your business, I think. Let's proceed.XD

.

Anyway, thanks for your support through votes and comments. I really appreciate them.

.

Well, a bit of Kaisoo in this chap. Sorry for the errors and typos. And well, I hope someone out there would help me discover how to update faster.XD well...

.

Uhmmm.... By the way, can someone suggest me some good BtoB or VIXX fanfics? Any genre will do. ^_~ pretty pleaaaase?

.

Thanks a million, guys. XOXO. 'til next time.=]]