044, close to you

AUGUST 6TH.

"jackie," clay nudged the sleeping brunette who sloppily laid
on him. the two managed to make it back to his house very late so it was no surprise she would be knocked out.

she waved him away, "no, i wanna stay here longer." she mumbled. he kissed her check before getting out of bed, with that her eyes flashed opened.

"wait come back, one more." she asked, propping herself up.

clay turned his head as he opened his closest to put on a shirt, "nope. not until you get up."

she fell back onto the bed, covering herself with the blanket. she exhaled, taking in the scent that was clay, never wanting to leave.

a bright light hit her and it suddenly felt chilly, her eyes landed on her boyfriend.

boyfriend!!!!

boyfriend?

boyfriend.

she smiled in disbelief, "what?" clay laughed, she rubbed her eyes and claimed it was nothing important.

when jackie finally got up, her and clay walked to the kitchen. where nick was at the counter, frantically lighting candles which were neatly placed on a cake.

clay lowered his head down to jackie's ear, "happy birthday, jackie." he whispered.

nick grabbed the cake from the counter and walked over to the two.

"make a wish!" nick encouraged, jackie looked at the both of them, she instantly blew the candles.

clay's eyebrows furrowed, "no way you wished for something that quick."

jackie turned to face him and hugged him, "i already have everything i could ever wish for."

"cornyyyyy." nick intervened, jackie let go of clay and swatted nick.

"nick, shut up." clay said, laughing. nick placed the cake back on the counter before raising his arms in defense.

"hey, all i'm saying is that she doesn't want a car or something?" he questioned.

the three all laughed before finally cutting into the cake, jackie's favorite, marble. she was extremely happy that she was spending her birthday with her favorite people.

more importantly, her favorite person. clay was truly her person, nobody else got her like he did. the last 2 days had flown by, knowing there was less than 10 days with clay broke her heart everytime she thought about it.

the three spent the day going shopping, clay refusing to let jackie pay for anything, and nick complaining about third wheeling.

instagram!

jackiemanola                     

jackiemanola                                                                  ⋯

LIKED BY SAPNAPINSTA AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS.
jackiemanola happy early birthday ily

tagged; dreamwastaken

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

quackity, approved
jackiemanola, thank you so much alex quackity i ponder everyday whether or not you will approve of my loving relationship with my boyfriend
quackity, 😒

dreamwastaken, happy birthday
jackiemanola, noticed x1

tommyinnit, EWWWW
jackiemanola, i hope u find love like mine one day😍😍

georgenotfound, where's the invite??
dreamwastaken, ✉️✉️✉️

username, glad to say i've been here since day 103!!

jackmanifoldtv,  be honest...is he ugly???
jackiemanola,  ☺️

authors note
second to last chapter!

last chapter of day 237 is
already published!!