011, could you sing it to me?

JACKIE'S POV!

DREAM
would like to facetime...

accept decline

i impulsively clicked the accept button, quickly placing my phone against my opened laptop that laid on my bed screen.

my phone screen that once showed my sitting, now showed a ceiling and a piece of brown hair. then a face came up, i instinctively shut my eyes before i can make a face in my head.

"oh jackie, it's just me sapnap," i hear the low voice laugh, i slowly opened my eyes to see sapnap looking past the camera.

"sapnap go away!" dreams voice yelled, sapnap shook his head at him and looked back at the camera until the phone fell on the floor.

"you literally broke the phone, dream!" sapnap said, grabbing the phone again.

"i did not you liar," then a big noise came from the other end, the pain that arose on sapnap's face indicating that dream must've hit him. i covered my mouth and laughed at the sight.

"this is not what i expected, but um okay." i spoke once sapnap had left the room dream was in and now i was only looking at the ceiling.

"sorry about him, he's just ver-"

"dream and jackie sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g,
fir-" sapnap yelled.

"like i was saying, he's very," he started, "annoying, loud, deafening, ínstense?" i answered.

"i was thinking rambunctious, but you know your synonyms." he laughed.

"see now i did win spelling bee, but i still don't know how
to spell exercise." i confessed, "what!? that's literally so easy!"

i grabbed my phone and searched up the spelling of it and dream began spelling out the word, "e-x-e-r-s-i-c-e!" he said in confidence.

"you're wrong."

"you're lying!"

"hm google doesn't lie," i said, smiling in victory.

"fine whatever."

-

"so you're telling me that you have 4 siblings?" he asked, i nodded.

"there's my older brother, devan, then my younger sisters, jess, ophelia, and helena." i responded.

"older brother?" he said nervously, i laughed.

"dream are you scared of my brother, he's like 6'5."

"jackie i am not afraid of your brother,
i could take him!"

"no no you couldn't, you give me not being able to swim vibes." i tease, edging him on so he would get mad.

"i can swim? you don't even know what i look like!?" he argued, "i literally can swim you know, i bet you can't swim."