042, i hate flordians

sapnap and dream drag jackie around orlando, jackie only agrees if pictures are taken lmfaooo, at the end of the night dream officially asks jackie to be his gf 🫂🫂🫂m

clay shook jackie's shoulders abruptly, causing her lipgloss to miss her lips entirely.

"today is the day of all days, we're introducing you to the ins and outs of orlando. welcome to the home of disney world and retired old people!"

jackie wiped the gloss on her face, she made eye contact with clay through the mirror and smiled.

he looked down at her through the mirror, he laughed and rubbed the lipgloss on her face with his thumb, causing the two to laugh since he made it so much worse.

"you ruined my makeup, clay." jackie shot him an attempt of a dirty look, although it got cut short by her smile creeping up on her.

clay kissed the top of her head before leaving the bathroom to let her finish, a blush came over her and she began jumping around the bathroom like she had just won the lottery as soon as she knew he was gone.

because that what it felt like with him, winning the lottery. he brought so much ease to her anxieties, stress, and concern for most things in her life.

the three left as soon as jackie was done freaking out by herself, their first stop was universal.

the guys wanted jackie to basically dictate their route since she was their guest. their first stop was going krusty land, all she wanted was the really big pink donut that was sold there.

jackie went into the shop and went straight for the donuts when she entered, the cashier assisted her and began ranging her up.

"5.13 is your total." the cashier told her, jackie nodded and unzipped her wallet, she pulled out a five and a one dollar bill but before she could hand her the money, clay had already inserted his card into the card machine.

"alright, you're all set. would you like your receipt?" the lady asked jackie, "we're good," clay answered and reached over jackie to grab the box from the counter.

jackie looked up at clay and glared at him, he noticed and laughed, giving her the box. "thank me later."

"it was 5.13, clay, i am fully capable of paying."

"ehh, no."

jackie ignored him and saw nick sitting at a bench, she joined him, then clay joining the both of them. jackie sat in the middle of the two, she opened the box.

"i've been waiting for this moment for like...4 days!" she exclaimed, nick and clay laughed. jackie grabbed the donut and ripped it apart, stuffing it into her mouth.

her initial reaction was despair, the hype she had given the donut was not lived up to. jackie slowly chewed the donut, struggling to finish it. clay gave her a confused look, "was it bad?"

jackie placed the box on clay's lap, he ripped a piece and ate it, his reaction similar to jackie's.

"okay you guys are so dramatic," nick expressed, grabbing the box from clay before taking a bite himself.

"this is ass." was all was heard from his muffled voice.

after that disappointing event, the three spent half a day there and then it was time for disneyworld.

when they arrived, they went to magic kingdom sand decided to stay there until close since they had already done so much at universal.

jackie picked the peter pan ride, clay picked the pirates of caribbean ride, and nick chose space mountain. those were the main three they went on before they decided to head to the center of the park to wait for the fireworks.