Can it be possible that someone was playing a prank on him? She looked at the deserted corridor. "Hello is anyone in here?" She called but got no answer. Reva made her way towards the storeroom. "Forrest are you in here?" She called seeing that it was padlocked and shut from outside. This is not good.

"Forrest?" She called again "Little birdie, you came for me." She heard his voice. He sounded so afraid. "Don't worry I will be found out a solution and get you out of here." She called the front desk and ask them to bring the key. "I have called the front desk and asked them to bring the key. Till then I am staying here with you alright?" She said. 

"Thank you, you know how I hate closed spaces and darkness?" He asked. "I didn't know that, now I do. But how do you know I would come?" Reva asked, "Because I have faith in you little birdie."

"How you always get stuck in these kinds of places?" She asked sitting down on the other side of the door. "These kinds of places have an affinity for a handsome guy like me I guess?" Forrest joked. "You are one funny guy you know that, even when in danger you still managed to make the situation humorous." She turned silent and then spoke "you are not hurt are you?" 

Forrest can hear the concern in her voice. "No, not at all, I am fine." Reva can sense that he was hiding something. "What happened, tell me" She urged him. "Nothing much a box fell on top of my hand and I think it is going to bruise that is all." They both fell silent.

"Reva" He whispered. "Yes, Forrest" She answered in the same soft slow voice. "Thank you so much for coming here for my rescue, normally people will call the hospital staff but I never expected you to come in person at one at night."

 "Knowing how afraid you are of closed spaces, I had to come, you are my friend Forrest and I cannot leave you Fending for yourself like this can I? It would be cruel of me" Reva said wondering where everyone was. She did call them and said to bring the keys. How hard can it be to find a bunch of keys?

"I probably should check the counter for keys," Reva said but he didn't reply. Then she heard his voice. "Don't go, I don't like being alone in this place." She couldn't do it, she couldn't leave him alone. She knew it was her duty as a friend to stay and protect him. Maybe she could help him get through it. "Alright, I am here, let's talk, what is your favorite thing to do when you are not doing office work," She asked trying to lighten up the mood.

 "You will laugh" came the answer. "No, try me." She said. "I love to create things and try and come up with different arts until I stumbled upon candle and soap making. And I figured out I can make them perfectly, so it begins my venture in the world of art" and he turned silent again.

"You are not laughing?" "No, I think it needs very delicate hands to craft such things, I cannot even make a silly little straight line a candle is out of the question. And I believe that every hobby has a boon of its own." She said.

"Think it like this if you can no longer treat patients, you can always go on to candle making, it is profitable" "And you can go and open up a library," Forrest said. "And you can lend me your expertise on that, and I can provide you free books on the art of candle making." "And we can live together as a big happy family." Forrest finished.

Then she saw someone come with the keys. "Forrest holds on they are here with the keys" And then she let them do their work. "Dr. Reva we might have a problem" Reva looked at the person holding the keys. "What kind?" She asked curiously.