"Ah.. Atsushi. What a day..."

"Are you visiting someone's grave?"

"Oh yes... A good friend. So... where are we going now?" I stand and follow Atsushi.

When we walked through the streets, I saw a crowd. In that crowd, there was someone lied on the ground.

As a detective, we came to that guy. And my eyes couldn't believe who was it. It was the boss of the Mafia.

He was stabbed on his stomach. And there was a weird mark on it.

"Mori-san! What happened?" I asked him.

He didn't answer me as he's bleeding so much blood.

His ability, Elise came and said that the villain was gone in the crowd. Mori starts to lose his mind. And Elise dissapeared before I have asked her about who's she tried to catch.

As I see the mark... Maybe this is was Fyodor's plan.

What will he do now?

---

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

After I stabbed one of my targets, I back again to the small alley where I put all my clothes.

Yes, I've defeated much companies and organizations to get more money. I got their employees too, but they still under mental construction.

Brainwashing people is an easy task to do, but it's tiring when you have to brainwash thousands people.

I'm sorry, but I need more guards.

As for now, the Rats is thoughtful enough to defeat this two organizations just with 2 employees.

"Wait... where's my hat?" I can't find my hat when I change my outfit.

"Is this what you've been searched? The Demon Fyodor..." it's Dazai Osamu.

He used my hat and eat an apple while he walks to my way

"It's been a while, Dazai Osamu." He keeps joking around with my hat.

"Whoa-whoa... I don't know that you're that bold to stabbed Mori-san. By the way... how was it? Is it good on me?"

"Nope..."

"Then I'll give it back to you." He throws my hat until it gets dirty by the dust.

"I'll ask you again, Fyodor. What are your intention?"

Hmm... I'm tired.

"Alright, I'll tell you now." His eyebrows raised.

"I'll make a world without people with abilities." His eyes are staring at me with different shapes.

"A world... without abilities?"

"Humans are stupid and full of sin. So, to get the greatest peace in this world... I'll remove all the abilities in the world."

I lift my hand and the person that I've hired, shoot him on his stomach. He fell and spits some bloods.

"Y-you..."

"Dazai Osamu... you already know that there was a sniper aiming his bullet for you, aren't you?" He hissed and lift his body.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Oh... lemme tell you a bit of information. I'll make the Canibalism between The Armed Detective Agency and The Mafia. You... Dazai Osamu, you can't touch the virus and disable it with your ability. Because it's too small to be touched and it will kill both of our top 2... am I right?" His eyes widened when I mention that.

"T-two? What're you gonna do with ADA's leader?" I step over him.

"That was my beautiful plan to create the beautiful world-"

"What're you going to do with (Y/N)?" I turn around to him.

"She has nothing to do with you, Dazai Osamu." I smiled to him.

"Fyodor..." I wait him before he passes out.

"You... said Human are stupid and full of sin... but isn't that good?" My eyes widened.

"Human might be stupid and dull. Or maybe sinner and disgusting. But, what's wrong with that?"

I walk to his body and step on his bleeding stomach. He growled as he ached.

"Listen, Dazai Osamu. I will manifest my will. And you... you can't get into it again. If you do... I'll kill you." I smiled and walk away.

"And also..." he still has conciousness.

"You better off from (Y/N)."

After that I heard a young man's voice. He called this brat name. I quickly walk away from his body.

(Y/N) is mine. Not yours, or anyone else's. Remember that, Dazai Osamu.