{R} [M] Mingi x San -Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Now I really wish I didn't have a job when I get to wake up to such a cute boy in my bed." San shivered at his morning voice. The redhead must have noticed, because now he was chuckling.

"It seems someone else also enjoys waking up with me, yeah? Don't worry, you'll like it even more when neither of us have things to do," he said, propping himself up and tugging on San's chin to roll him over. The redhead studied San's face for a minute before leaning down and giving him a feverish kiss. San's hand automatically went up to his neck, unintentionally pulling him closer. San was still trying to hold him down when the male was pulling away, making the taller press his finger against San's lips.

"Save more for later, hm? Can't get you all worked up before you big day, can we?" He removed his finger, leaning down briefly just to tease San once more, this time pulling away completely and getting up. The redhead went into his bathroom to clean himself from last night's endeavors, dressing himself after all the while San sat up stared at him. The redhead stared San down while fixing his sleeves, coming closer and tangling one of his hands in San's hair.

"You're so needy," he stated. "Didn't get enough last night?" He leaned down and gave San a kiss, leaving the smaller of the two breathless for a brief second.

"Says the one who's been nonstop kissing me," San finally found his voice for the first time that day. It was a little scratchy, but not too bad. The redhead let go of his hair and tilted his chin up with two fingers. He raised an eyebrow at San, as if to challenge him.

"You're desperate to get it this morning, aren't you?"

"Just as much as you, I assume."

"Ooh, he does talk back, huh." The redhead tsked at him. "Such bad manners from such a cute baby," he finished by tugging on his lip ring with his teeth, watching as San's eyes watched the movement intensely. He chuckled at San's reaction, letting him go and exiting the room. San rolled his eyes and let out a small huff, getting up and sliding his disguarded boxers on before grabbing the nearest shirt. Which happened to be the redheads button up he was wearing last night. It was too big for San, the first two buttons undone and hanging off of his shoulder. It went down the mid-thigh, which San wasn't sure if he was great full for or not. He was at the door when the redhead came back, almost bumping into each other. The taller looked over his appearance for a good few seconds before meeting San's eyes again. A half-smirk, and then-

"Well aren't you sexy," the redhead finished by promptly giving him another quick kiss.

"You like my lips or something?" The redhead let out an amused laugh.

"Yeah, they especially looked great last night paired with you on your knees for me." The redhead never missed a beat. San rolled his eyes but nonetheless flushed, making the redhead chuckle at him.

"Anyway, here's this, I expect you to come back here tonight, yea?" San looked down as he was handed a small piece of paper with an address. He looked back up.

"Yeah, sure." The redhead gave a small smile.

"Good. Now I gotta go before I'm late, but I'll see you later then." The redhead brought San in for the nth kiss of that morning, allowing his tongue to enter briefly before pulling away. San grabbed his shirt collar, forcing him down for another quick one before letting him go and smoothing out his shirt. The redhead just shook his head and chuckled at him, giving San's waist a squeeze before leaving towards the front door. Now, what was San to wear? He wasn't putting on the same clothes from last night, that wasn't good enough for him.

Nobody will know it's not my clothes, what's the harm? San thought, staring straight at the redheads closet. He shrugged, on his way to find an outfit that would fit him. He had to opt for his jeans from last night because there was no way any of these would fit him, but he did manage to find a shirt that was a size smaller than the one he currently had thrown over him.

It wouldn't hurt, right?

————

Wrong.

He received a call, from a Yunho guy, who was said to be the bosses secretary. What San had applied for was personal assistant to the CEO of a big company, Song Enterprises. What the company was, he didn't know. Was he gonna be making good money? Yes.

Said Yunho guy gave him the company address and expected to meet him and the very top floor in 15 minutes. Good thing San wasn't far away. He dashed to the company m, managing to keep himself near the whole way there. He got in the elevator and managed to make it to the top floor with nobody else entering. The building was huge. Skyscraper huge. 67 floors huge. And he was at the very top. He nervously stepped out onto the floor after the doors opened with a cute chime, signaling his arrival. He didn't know which way to turn when he stepped out, until a tall guy with blonde hair appeared in front of him.

"Lost?" He cracked a smile and San cracked one too.

"A little bit," he gave a nervous laugh.

"No need to be, you're at the right place. San, Choi San right?" San nodded. "I'm Yunho." San let out a small 'ah' sound at that. "Boss mans this way," Yunho said as he gestured behind him, to a set of double doors. San wondered how he hadn't noticed that earlier.

"Now I'm sure you know," Yunho began as they made their way slowly across the room. "This is Song Mingi. He might look intimidating at first, but he's actually just a big goof. Well, a really hot one when he's mad though, so you're gonna be in for a ride." They we're now in front of the doors, Yunho rasping against one with a knuckle.

"Ayo, you're new assistants here. And please be careful, he's a cutie. Don't scare him off on the first day." San hoped he'd be at the stage where they could talk casually to each other. Yunho opened one of the doors, letting San in first, the shorter taking in his surroundings before his eyes swept the room. And landed on a familiar mop of red hair. San froze. He was sure his mouth was now hanging open.

And there was those eyes. And that damned smirk. They stared at each other for a few minutes before Yunho broke the silence.

"Uh, so I'm guessing you two know each other or something?" Mingi hummed, getting up and coming to stand in front of San.

"Yea, this here's the cute boy I woke up to in my bed this morning," he said, tilting San's head up with a finger under his chin. Yunho let out a laugh.

"This is him? Damn Ming-ah, you picked a good one." Mingi chuckled as San's face was slowly turning red.

"That I did, hm? What do you say my little Sannie, good choice?" Mingi raised an eyebrow. San didn't know what to say.