Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me

Start from the beginning

I closed the door and walk again in this hall.

This hall is really long. I feel like I was lost in this hall.

"Where... was my room again?"

My stupid brain would never can remember such a thing like this. This is because this hall has the same motives and has thousands same windows.

When I was tired walking in this hall, I laid my back to the wall. When I laid my back, my eyes pointed straightly to a huge window.

If he just want me as his pawn, well... I will leave.

This decision hurting my chest. I feel like I want to stay still... what is this feeling?

What if I just kill myself?

From the purple window, I saw that this building is a tall building again.

I make a fist with my right hand. I close my eyes and pointed my fist to the window. When I'm ready to throw my fist, someone holds my hand.

It's him.

He looks out of breath. Maybe he's running for this. Without any talks, he dragging me while grabbing my hand.

"H-hey! It's hurt! Release my hand!"

"..." I can't see his face but he ignores me.

"Release my hand, dammit!"

"..." He keeps going.

When I got in front of the door, he throwed me in. Now I'm back again to this room.

"Why are you ignoring me?!"

"..."

"If you just want me as your pawn for your dirty ass plan, I will just jump from that window!" He still quiet and looking at the floor.

"Why are you change huh? I-"

(Credit : vveonnee98 on Twitter)

He drop his body on me. My face suddenly red because he was in this close to me.

"Yes... pawn, a great name." He said.

"Wh-what?"

He starts to kissed me hardly until I can't stand my moans. He keeps going and I can't move.

Is he tried to drugging me again?

Now I pushed him away and run to the corner.

"First, you ignored me... n-now... why are you doing this to me?" I start to cry.

He walks to my way and hugs me. I start to cry loudly and he keeps giving me the warmth from his chest.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'm sorry for making you as my pawn to achieve my dream." His words calmly get out from that mouth.

"Why are you doing this to me? I thought that we're special..." I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry... this is all my fault. I just want you to stay by my side." I pushed him and look at his face.

Stay by his side?

"And it's all turned to be violent because I have a big dream. So, these all my fault."

I look at his face, and I know. He sincerely said that to me. Suddenly I got this weird feeling again.

"Yes. Your fault... but I don't want you be like this. I want..." he stared to my eyes.

"I want you to really care for me and I cared for you." His eyes widened as his face turned red.

He grabs my hand and starts to kiss me again.

(This is the fanart of Agatha and Fyodor. Imagine that Agatha in this pic is the MC. *tell me the artist if you know them*)

His lips softly touching my lips.

And when he kissed me, I remember that when I was a kid... I have met him somewhere.

The feels of disappointment from being ignored came because, I started to have a feeling for him.

He takes me to the bed and grabs me a cup of tea.

"Why are you using me to bring back someone's life?" He gives me the warm tea.

"It's... it's part of my dream. That guy can absorbed someone's ability in a diamond. When all ability in this world in our hand, we need to destroy it. And-" he stops talking.

"Why are you stop?" He smiled.

" I don't want to talk about this now. About my dream, I'll talk about it later."

"So.. uh, your dream... do you want to make a world without ability and violents?" His eyes widened.

"I said we'll not talk about this. I will be busy. Hope you enjoy your day." He stands and leaves me.

Dostoevsky... I want to know you more.