"You woke up!" Jin squealed happily. His Jungkook is finally awake after three days unconscious.

"Where is Ken!?" was Jungkook's first sentence after three days. Jin couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

"He's in jail now, babe. From now on, there will be no disturbers."

Jungkook smiled happily. He ask Jin to lean closer. When Jin did so, he quickly cupped his face, pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you, Hyung. If it's not for you that night 8 years ago, maybe i'm dead by now.." Jungkook teared up at his own word.

"Shush! Don't say that! Also, if it's not for you brilliant plan that day, maybe we will not unite."

Jungkook laughed. Jin then pulled out something from his jeans pocket.

"I forgot that it's your birthday three days ago. I'm sorry, but let me make it up to you. I will cook your favorite meal and bake a lot of cookies. How does that sound?"

"Really!? Thanks hyung!"

Jungkook opened the box. A beautiful ring could be found. It's so pretty.

 It's so pretty

"Hyung

"Hyung... It's so pretty... Thanks" Jungkook choked out a sob. Jin noddes happily.
.

Eleven years later...

Jungkook run around his yard, chasing his own daughter.

"Jeon Seokri! Come back here!"

He then tackled her daughter down when he already chased her. Her daughter giggled happily.

Jin came out with a basket full of snacks for his small family. He smiled lovingly at the sight of his husband and daughter cuddled up on the grassy ground at his backyard.

Things have turned out well these past few years. Jungkook proposed to Jin as soon as he graduated. With the same ring model Jin got him on his birthday. They then married five years later when Jungkook could buy a small simple house for his small simple family. They just married for two year, but his one year old daughter now can run freely on her own feet. She's a fast learner, although she can't speak yet.

After Ken's case, Jungkook never let go of his Hyung again. He will stay by Jin's side, helping Jin to face a lot of obstacles. That include sometime when Jin's insecurities rise up, and Jin thought that he isn't enough for Jungkook.

"You are all I ever needed," was Jungkook's word for him, repeated all over and over again.

Jin too, thanked the sky and the stars, and mostly God, because he had made him met his better half- the love of his life. He always show his gratitude by cheering Jungkook every time he can. And Jungkook too, feel the same.

Both of them really thankful that fate had made them met that day, 19 years ago.

It seems like Jin's first and second doesn't work, so the Third it is.

.

.

.

Author's here!

This book is finally done! Well actually I planned to finish this book only at one day, but my brain seem to betray me haha

.

FOR ALL MY LOVELY READERS! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK!

Please vote- one of the chapter- if you feel this book is not boring!

This is my first time to finish a fanfic, so the feeling is quite ecstatic.

Anyway busway, thank you!

I'm not good at beautiful words, so if there's another way to express thank you, I would say, Bless You, for accompanied me until this end of my road!

.

Also, please help this book reach 100 reads!!! THANK YOU!!