"What? You transferred to my work place just because you're afraid something might happen to me?" Jin asked surprisedly. Ken is only getting weirder and weirder since Christmas. And Jin seems can't figure out why. Ken can't even cook for God sake, and he has a whole ass big company to take care of.

"Yep! Only for you, my baby!" Jin find out it's strange as hell. Ken is strange as hell. It's been two years since they dating each other. One year ago, Jin finally decided to moved in with Ken, because of Ken's constant begs and pleads. Ken is strange as hell, when he would spat out venom at Jin, such as "slut, whore, bitch," and other nasty things, only because Jin was being checked up by some random guys.

Not to mention when Ken will pick up a fight with him when he caught other guy had been checking him out.

Today, when some random guy at the restaurant Jin's working is checking him up. Ken is sure jealous, he doesn't even try to hide it, and punched the guy out of his gut. Jin thought it will only end there- but when they got home, Ken quickly slapped Jin across his face.

"Little slut!" He spat out angrily. Ken then pushed Jin against the wall, force kissed him angrily. They began to make out, but all Jin can feel is pain, there's no even slight pleasure.

And without him noticing, tears start to form, made way to his cheeks when Ken restlessly slammed his thick cock inside.

It's as if he's being raped, not making love or having sex.

.

Jungkook's POV

It's Saturday, and i'm waiting patiently for my Hyung to come back home. A year ago, Jin Hyung finally decided to move in with his boyfriend, Ken. I was raged and angry at first. I don't let go of Jin Hyung's hand that day, pleading him to stay with me. Not to mention Ken's house is pretty far from here, and Ken is a grown up man and his house is big.

I'm afraid that Jin Hyung might never come back again.

I can't even sleep properly the first 2 weeks, it's messing with my mind. But I slowly get a hold of it, accept the fact and study properly- to prove Jin Hyung that i'm a man too.

And i'm not planning of letting him go...

Since Jin Hyung moved in with Ken, i'm always lonely inside this house. Jin Hyung will come home every weekends, just like today.

And i'm actually pretty worried about my Hyung. His physical features changed since he moved in with Ken. His cheek is often swollen, he even wore a long sleeves shirt, sweaters, and everything that cover his whole arm. It's actually quite frustrating how I don't have the gut to ask him, "What happened to you?"

Jin Hyung will winced in pain when I tickled him. It's strange, since he never give me that reaction since the first time I tickled him.

And his eyes- they're dead. As dead fish. They're emotionless. Sure, he's wearing the smile he always wore. But, he can't fool me like that.

"Argh!" I groaned out. Maybe today, I will ask him.

What the fuck happened at Ken's house?

.

"Hyung! You're home!" I greeted him happily.

"Yeah... i'm home..." Jin Hyung replied, smiled briefly. I furrowed my eyebrows. Something must be happening.

I hugged him, and he shivered, whole body shaking uncontrollably.

"Hyung... What happened to you...?"

"I'm fine, Kookie. Let's eat, Hyung is hungry!" Jin Hyung is trying his best to not show his real emotions. I know it. He's hiding something from me, and I hate it very much.

"No."

Jin Hyung seem taken aback by my sudden rejection. But otherwise, he nodded his head, made his way to dining room, place the chicken on the table and start to eat himself.

Jin Hyung never been this cold toward me. And I hate every second of it.

.

Seconds passed, minutes passed, hours passed, days passed, and eventually months passed. It's been 3 months since that night. And this past 3 months is my living hell.

Jin Hyung's physical condition only get worse. One night when he came home, He's wearing a mask and a cap that almost covered his whole pretty face.

"Take it off," I sternly said. But Jin Hyung only walked pass me, slammed his bedroom door shut.

And day by day, Jin Hyung seems sick. I can't bear with it anymore when tonight, he came home, wearing a very thick jacket, trousers, mask and hat.

I quickly took his hat and mask off, only to be surprised by his swollen eyes. It's purple, and for god's sake, it's seems painful as fuck. While Jin Hyung was startled by my sudden action. He then paced his way to his bedroom, me following behind.

When he was about to slam the door shut, I quickly hold it with my right feet.

"Let me in!" I shouted angrily. Only the thoughts of him being hurt can make me crazy and kill Ken.

"N-No..."

I pushed the door by force, and launched myself to Jin Hyung. I took off his thick jacket, while Jin Hyung is hitting my head every second, make me grunts.

And oh, his whole arms was covered in bruises. Jin Hyung seems so terrified by my killing gaze, so I soften my gaze.

"Sit down, Hyung," I told him. He obeyed my words, sit down on his bed. I sat beside him, hands cupped his cheeks lovingly.

"Is this Ken's doing?"

Jin Hyung hesitated before he nodded. See, I told you. Something's wrong and off with that little shit.

"Why?" I asked again. Jin Hyung then broke down, crying all over my shoulder.

"H-He's.. He's sick, Kookie! He will punch me, slap me even kick my belly if some random guys at my work place is checking me out. He's sick as fuck! After abused me, he will force himself to me! Even when my ass is sore as fuck! He's... sick..." Jin Hyung explained. I clenched my fist. Ken is in my killing list from now on.

"Why? Why is my love life like this, Jungkook!? Am I not deserved to be loved? By anyone?" Jin Hyung screamed out, hurt.

"There is, it's me..." I said to myself.

"That's okay, Hyung... Don't cry. break up with him." I suggested instead. But my Hyung only shook his head, answered,

"I can't... he will kill you if I do..."

.

.

.

Author's here!

Don't give up on love if your partner is a whole bastard. Instead, give up on him or her.

You got me?