Jungkook arrived at nearest police station after driving back from that open space he lured Ken to. Actually, the whole point of that is to...

"Help us! Officer, please help us!"

The police officer who looked sleepy, soon bulged his eyes out. He was startled to see Jungkook, carrying Jin bridal style while Jungkook seems like he's about to cry.

"Of course. What can I help you with?"

"The name's Jeon Jungkook. Officer, I was about to go to my workplace down this district. But on my way there, I realized that both me and my boyfriend was tailed by someone else. Scared, I drove back my way here, because I remember there's a police station here. Please, do something to help us! I'm afraid he will do something to us!" Jungkook pleaded at the cat like police officer.

"Okay, i'll try my best to help. My name is Min Yoongi. But i'm sure, he wont try to annoy you when you're here inside my office, because usually stalker will just give up if you bring the case to the law. But if he's mentally unstable, maybe he'll do that."

As soon as the sentence ended, Ken barged in, yelled loudly.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! WHERE IS MY JIN!?"

"That's it, officer! That's it! He's the one who's been tailing us, since I can see his face through my rearview mirror! Please, do something!" Jungkook once again pleaded, while Jin, he's stunned with Jungkook acting skill he's speechless.

Yoongi actually find Jungkook's story a bit off and fishy. But judging from how Jungkook's burning gaze all over that intruder, he decided to help Jungkook. Well, as long as it will end soon.

"Come here, Mr. What's your name?"

"Lee Jaehwan, Officer. This crazy bastard right here stole my boyfriend away!" Ken can't find himself to be more patient than he is right now. He want to punch Jungkook,

So BAD.

"Huh!? Officer Min, he's the crazy one. Jin is my boyfriend, just ask him himself!"

Jin was startled when the three pair of eyes landed on him. One pair was curious, one pair was furious and threatening, one pair - his bunny boy- was pleading.

"Is it right?" Yoongi then asked. Jin nodded without hesitation, afraid that Yoongi might accuse Jungkook of lying because of his poor acting skill.

"As you can see, Mr. Lee. This Mr. pretty right here is Mr. Jeon's boyfriend." Yoongi said, finality laced his voice.

"NO! He's MINE!" Ken shouted, practically growled angrily.

"Officer! He's crazy! He's obsessed with my boyfriend!"

"HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!" was the last sentence ever came out from Ken's mouth to Jungkook. He launched himself on Jungkook, began to punch him repeatedly. Jungkook try not to fight back, although the gut to punch back is piling up inside him. He don't want to, so that everything will be Ken's fault, and Mr. Min can witness that it's Ken who started the fight. He clenched his fists tightly. It hurts as hell, but as long as everything will come to an end for his Hyung, he's willing to even sacrifice himself to death.

Jin tried to step closer to Ken to stop his action. But, Jungkook looked at him, winked before saying, "I'm alright."

"Hey! Hey! Pull back, Mr. Lee!" Yoongi panicked, quickly dialled someone's number. The person across the line picked up immediately.

"Hoseok! Help me! Someone had gone crazy at my station!"

"Right away, Yoongs!"

Hoseok then arrived, was startled when he saw Ken still punching Jungkook, who's now knocked out on the cold ceramic floor.

"Are you fucking crazy!?" Officer Jung yelled. Ken then pulled back, realized what he did. He saw his fists- they're red from punching Jungkook. Who's now lying breathlessly. Jin is very worried. He stepped closer- he can't even find his voice to scream out loud.

The next thing he knows is, he punched Ken from under, landed straight at his chin, let out a satisfying cracked sound.

"You fucking psycho! I told you, we're over! So why are you still chasing after me, Huh?" Jin said to Ken who's now kneeling in front of him, while both officer can only dropped their jaw.

"My fucking leg is so sore, and yet here you are- creating this unnecessary scene! Officer, I want report this violence toward my boyfriend!" Jin said angrily, turn his head to Officer Min. "Also, please call an ambulance here, quick!"

"We will proceed it, Mr! Don't worry. But first, please fill out this form," Mr. Jung handed Jin a piece of paper. He directed Jin to sit down and fill in the report form, while Mr. Min is handcuffing the crazy psycho man.

Author : I never got into a case, so I don't know precisely how police work. So it's based on my research at google. If there's anything wrong, please comment!

They threw Ken inside the isolation room- or we can also call as interrogation room.

Jin handed the form to Hoseok who's now calling the ambulance. "They'll arrive soon," Hoseok said, hinting the ambulance.

Jin kneeled down, before carried Jungkook in his arms.

"You idiot..."

"So... Mr. Kim Seokjin?" Hoseok read Jin's name out loud. "For now, we will let you accompany your boyfriend to hospital. But please make sure to come back here to give us the details, okay?"

Jin nodded. The ambulance sirene could be hear ten minutes after.

The male nurses placed Jungkook on the stretcher. Jin quickly hopped inside the ambulance when the nurse ask who's his family.

Well, Jin is Jungkook's only family.

.

Arrived at the hospital, the nurses run Jungkook to one of the room. Jin waited patiently outside the room. He's praying and praying, both of his hand is shaking terribly.

"Please save Jungkook... Please save Jungkook..."

"Jeon Jungkook's family?" a doctor voice could be heard. Jin stood up quickly- it made him dizzy. He nodded. The doctor smiled a meaningful smile.

"Thank God, he's safe now. His face is badly injured and broken. His upper and lower jaw cracked a little, but there's nothing major. Just don't make him do mouth exercises. For now, he's sleeping. And no heavy exercises for one month! Now please, if you excuse me."

Jin then walked inside Jungkook's room. He cried uncontrollably. It's all his fault.

If only, he never gave Ken a chance. If only, he can be brave to his own feelings. If only, he'd man up and doesn't drag Jungkook inside this mess.

"I'm sorry..."

.

After making sure Jungkook's condition which is now sleeping soundly, Jin finally went to the police station earlier.

"Oh, you arrived. We will start soon, so it will end soon too!"

Jin then told Mr. Jung, who's at afternoon shift that day, everything.

"Well, he'd probably rot in jail. He abused you. That's a heavy crime."

After signing a few papers, Hoseok said he's set and he can go home. He said to let Ken become his business. Jin nodded, thanked him and left.

Two days later, Ken was threw in jail for lifetime sentence. (It's not forever, it's for how long you've been living. For example, if you're 23, then your punishment will be 23 years)

Jin couldn't help but to smile at that.

Finally, some peace with my loved ones, he thought.

.

.

.

Author's here!

Next chapter is last! and it will be short.

Thank you for supporting me!