SMUT!

Jungkook slowly made their way to his bedroom. He kicked the door open, put Jin on the bed slowly, before stripping off from his clothes, leave only his boxers on.

Jin stared at Jungkook's obvious bulge. He's kind of... worried if that thing will even fit inside him. Because, oh, it's huge and it seems thick and long.

.

Seokjin's POV

I gulped unconsciously. Jungkook is sure huge as fuck. I wonder how many whore he fucked out there. He's for sure getting laid often.

He hovered on top of me, before rip my shirt off. "Ya! That shirt is Taehyung and Jimin's gift for me!" I protested. Jungkook only chuckled darkly. His eyes full with lust and love.

"I can always buy you a new one, Hyung," He then kissed me, biting my lower lips, licking my face all over. He seems can't get enough of me. Suddenly he stops, ordered me to strip off until i'm completely naked.

I do as he says, lift my ass up a bit so that my jeans and boxers can come off at one time. Jungkook licked his lips, before leaned down, nibbling my left ear.

"You're so beautiful, Hyung. I'm the luckiest man on earth." while his hands doing wonder all around my body. His right hand pinched my nipple, while he moved his lips, teeth circling on my right nipple. I can only moaned desperately. It feels so good, no denying.

I unconsciously bucked my hips up, my cock brushed against his hard steel one. He chuckled darkly, before saying, "Want to have a taste of me, Hyung?"

I nodded like a thirsty whore. He then laid down, back pressed against the soft silk sheet. While now, i'm the one who hovered on top of him. I slowly took off his boxers, and once it came off- his thick shaft slapped my chin accidentally, signalling that i'll get a sore jaw tomorrow.

Jungkook let out a deep breath. Maybe he's relieved there's no more barrier around his hard dick.

I licked the slit that's wet with precum. Jungkook's hand fiddled around my hair. His manhood is no kidding- it's big. I slowly sucked him, while my tongue playing around, circling it. Jungkook seems very satisfied- judging from his deep groans and grunts. He's cursing almost every second, made me even more hot and turned on. He's too sexy.

He bucked up his hips, making me gag a bit. Only half of his cock fit in my mouth, so I palm the rest of his dick with my warm hands. He's bucking up, seeking for more friction since I can tell he's close to his limits.

I knead his balls with my right hands, and he spurt out his cum down my throat, reaching deep inside me. His cum seems endless. It's thick, warm and sticky. Author's note : I don't know how cum taste so I wont mention it here. But fyi I never had sex before. It's all my knowledge after 4 months reading smut lolol.

I release his dick with a loud pop. His dick is soften by now, but it suddenly became hard again when I accidentally brushed my shaft with his.

"Oh fuck, baby boy. You're going to be the death of me..." Jungkook said, licking his lower lips. He then ordered in a deep and manly voice,

"Ride me baby."

I obeyed. I'm not even prepped. How is it going to fit inside...

"Lube's over here," he handed me the vanilla scented lube. I opened the cap, poured a generous amount on my hand, and coated his thick dick with it. I'm nervous, since this is the first time I ever try this position. So I teasingly brushed my rim on his cock's slit, making him grunted impatiently.

"Don't tease me, baby boy. Or i'm going to fuck you until it's morning."

I gulped. That will be so sore. I can't even stand second round with this monster sized dick. So, being the submissive man I am, I slowly let his dick inside me, fill me up fully.

"Ah! Oh my god, Jungkook!" I screamed out. His dick is not even fully inside, but I'm already full. Jungkook gripped my hips tightly, before he bounced me up and down on his cock.

I moaned and screamed out his name. "Ah! It feels.. so nice and full.. mmh! ah..."

Jungkook groaned, before replied, "You're sucking me tightly, Hyung. You're doing good."

I screamed even more when his dick hit my prostate dead on. When he find it, he quickly turned our position, with now i'm under him, writhing and spasming in pleasure. He repeatedly hit my prostate, making me cum in an instant. The white sticky substance is all over my belly.

"Mmh! Oh god! ah! Ah! Mmmh!" is all I could mustered out. Jungkook chuckled, before leaned down, sucking a big ass hickey at my neck. Since i'm too overwhelmed with pleasure, I can't even complain.

He's slowing down, and I whined out like a desperate whore. "Faster, Jungkook... Harder! Deeper!"

"What's the magic word, Babyboy?"

"...please, daddy! Harder! Faster!"

Jungkook growled, before start to pick up his pace. "I'm going to make you forgot everything about Ken, and the next moment you'll only remember screaming out my name, Hyung."

I came again for the second time. Jungkook is near his limit too. The skin slapping, wet smooching sound filled the air. The bedhead is banging loudly - it's the loudest bang, i'm afraid the wall will collapse- and Jungkook is giving no mercy.

His breath got ragged and short, soon he came deep inside me. His warm seed is filling me up, made me feel complete. He's lucky i'm on birth control.

"Mmh, Jungkook. You made me feel full. I want it again..."

And so, the session continues until i'm having a dry orgasms. Jungkook's stamina is no joke. He's not even tired at all.

And now, he's thrusting me against the bedroom wall, since the bedhead is already broken because of our constant round.

"Ah! Ah! Mmh! Faster!"

"Got it, baby," Jungkook said, paced up, before come inside me for the nth time. I can't even count it anymore.

.

Author's POV

After cleaning both of them up, Jungkook carried Jin to his own bedroom. Jin is now sleeping in his arms, since he passed out.

Now, both of the lovers is sleeping soundly at Jin's bedroom, since the bed in Jungkook's bedroom is broken. Jungkook tightened his grip around his hyung.

"I love you."

.

.

.

Author's here!

Oh no nono, I ain't a sinner!

lol