Seokjin's POV

"He will kill you if I do..." I said to Jungkook. Actually, I never want to tell him about this. I rather commit suicide than harm Jungkook's life.

Jungkook tighten his grip around me, buried his face near my neck. "We should do something about that crazy psycho..."

Actually, I couldn't agree more. I want Ken to be dead. I never expected anything like this to happen to me... Not to mention when everything in my life is in it's own best state already.

"You're right. But, let go of Hyung. Hyung need to take a bath."

Jungkook hesitated to let go of me. But I wiggled my way out, made my way to bathroom and have a night shower.

.

Author's POV

Jungkook want to brought Jin to the hospital today. But Jin stubbornly refused. "What if Ken know? He will suspect me, Jungkook. If my wounds get treated, it will mean only one thing, that you already know about this. And it's only the matter of time until you'll be dead by his hand."

Actually, Jungkook doubted that. Will he kill Ken first? Or is it the other way around?

Jungkook nodded. They spend their Sunday, only chilling and watching a whole Netflix series. Before they knew it, night came. And Jin said, "Goodbye, my lovely bunny."

"Okay..." Jungkook replied. He can sense something is off with his Hyung. Jin never told him goodbye. Usually it will be, "See you soon", "See you tomorrow", and maybe "See you later."

But he shrugged it off, only for him to snatch his car keys which he bought one year ago with his savings, and followed his Hyung secretly.

.

Jin is standing at the highest point of an old abandoned tall building. He feels the night wind brushes his hair softly.

But his purpose here is not soft at all.

He got enough of Ken. And he can't risk Jungkook's life. Jungkook is still young. He still have a brilliant future ahead, waiting for him.

So, he decided to end it once and for all. He stepped closer to the barrier, stretch out both of his hands, and slowly unbalanced himself.

Only to be pulled back by a strong force.

"Hyung! Are you out of your mind? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?" Jungkook shouted at Jin, tears flowing down his cheeks continuously. Jin was both startled and speechless. He never expected that his plan to end everything will be caught by Jungkook.

He then, start to cry. "I-I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry. Hyung is very... s-sorry..." Jin hiccupped. Jungkook embraced him tightly, never want to let go. He brush his face all over Jin's neck, scenting his Hyung jasmine scent over and over.

"I'll die without you, Hyung..." Jungkook mumbled beside Jin's neck. "I love you... Don't leave me. Don't leave me alone... you're my savior. You're my shining stars in my darkness.

"Where are you going, beside coming home, Hyung? Your home is here, right between my arms." Jungkook is pretty much emotional right now. He's relieved as fuck at his decision to follow his Hyung. If he doesn't follow his Hyung today, he's sure there will be two dead man today.

"Kookie..." Jin mumbled. "I love you too..."

Jungkook know, it's not a romantic love. It's a brotherly love. So, to clear their misunderstandings, Jungkook leaned closer to Jin, smashed his lips passionately against Jin's plump ones.

Jin was startled at first. Every air is knocked out from his lungs. He then start to understand, that Jungkook's love for him is not a brotherly love. Since Jungkook is kissing him passionately and gently. As if he is the most precious gem in this world. Jin then kissed him back.

The wet kisses sound is the only thing could be heard right now. When Jungkook pulled away, his face is flushed red. He himself can't believe he finally have the gut to confess to his Hyung.

Jin too, is flustered as well. Jungkook then pressed his forehead against Jin's, say, "You understand me, hyung? I love you more than a brother does. I love you, like you're my lover. Please, be mine."

Jin- seems to forget about Ken, nodded his head. He only want to be in his home right now.

That night, the September sky is shining so bright. Jungkook smiled. Tomorrow is his birthday, and tonight, his Hyung is all his.

Jungkook slammed his lips once again, passionately making out with his Hyung. His hand is secured around Jin's petit waist, while his teeth is nibbling Jin's lower lips, making Jin moaned. Jin shuddered at the sudden feelings rush down his lower region.

He's hard right now. And he desperately want Jungkook to manhandle him.

Jungkook who seems to notice the slight bulge on Jin's pants smirked. "Feisty, aren't we?"

They both continue to slam their lips, fighting for dominance which Jungkook won easily. Both of them finally pulled away when they reached the door that leads downstairs.

"I want you now, Jeon Jungkook..."

So, Jungkook carried Jin bridal style, hopping down the stairs easily. Before they know it, they're already inside Jungkook's car. And can't seem to keep their hands off to each other.

"Ahh!..." Jin moaned when Jungkook suck at his nipples. There's no turning back now.

"Wait until we got home, Babyboy." Jungkook whispered seductively. And here Jin ever thought of Jungkook bottoming.

.

They slammed the door open, with Jin's ass groped by Jungkook's big hand, kneading it, eventually making Jin moan desperately.

Jungkook is busy sucking hickeys all over Jin's porcelain neck. He wants ken to know, that Jin Hyung is finally his. And there's no coming back to his house.

"Mmhm.. ah.. Kookie..." Jin soft moans only made Jungkook turn on more- if it's even possible, because his dick is hard as steel right now, ready to pounce at Jin anytime.

Jin can feel something hard pressed against his groin. He let out a desperate moan. He never know that Jungkook was that big. It will sure be one of the best sex ever.

.

.

.

Author's here!

Haha, cliffhanger!

Love you (muach muach)

Once again i'm sorry if this story have a LOT of time skip, because it was supposed to be short.