Ken is furious right now. His boyfriend is cheating right in front of him- no effort to hide it at all. It only means one thing,

That his Jin never loved him.

Why does that hurt so much?

That very second when he heard Jin's moans, Ken swiped his car key, wallet and phone from living room table. He is determined to snatch Jin back from whoever his affair is- but one realization hits him.

Where is his Jin right now?

So, he think of the most logical action. That is, to ask about Jin from Jungkook, his younger brother. Who knows maybe Jin told Jungkook something.

So later that morning, Ken arrived at Jin parent's house, standing by the door, knocked three times. He waited patiently for Jungkook to open the door. Five minutes passed, still no answer. So he rang the bell this time. But eventually, fifteen minutes passed, and there's still no answer.

He start to think that maybe Jungkook's not home. He was about to walk away, when a faint car engine sound stopped him in track.

"Someone's home!" he tell himself, wondering why Jungkook doesn't open the door if he's been home the whole time.

.

Jungkook's POV

"Ah! Ah! Faster, daddy!" Jin Hyung shouted shamelessly while moaning out Daddy for the nth time this morning. I've been pounding into him restlessly, desperately searching for my high.

Hyung cum all over the silk bed sheet, making me groaned. He's so hot!

I leaned down to kiss his lips, sucking at it, don't want to let go. I've been wanting to taste those luscious lips. I then moved my lips to his jaw, bit it while sucking hickeys.

I made more big hickeys at his shoulder and the side of his neck. He's now panting and moaning mess, writhing under me.

"Mmh~" he mewled. I fastened my pace at him, once again, making the bedhead bang wildly against the wall- before I cum deep inside him.

"So full~" he sighed, satisfied.

I then plopped down beside him, leaned in to kiss his forehead. We were about to drift off to dreamland again, until someone knocked on the door. Both Hyung and I already know who is it.

"It's Ken," Hyung told me, although I can already guess it. Well, it's my plan from the first place- to lure Ken here.

I then helped Jin Hyung to get up, dressed him in a baby blue sweater and loose khaki pants. I slip his phone inside his pants. I dressed myself, before took my car keys on my desk.

"Where are we going?" Jin Hyung asked worriedly.

"To drive him out of town, maybe. Here, let's go."

I carried Jin Hyung, settles him in my car. I opened the garage door quietly.

I then walk around and sat down on the driver seat, before I turn on the car engine. "Hyung, call Ken and tell him you want to break up. Now, don't delay anything. Please trust me!"

"Okay," Jin Hyung soon took out his phone from his pocket, before dialling Ken's number. He put it on speaker when the call is connected.

"Record it," I mouthed. He then do as I told.

"Jin! Where are you now!?" Ken's voice boomed through the car. His voice is laced with anger and jealousy. I can see how nervous Jin Hyung is, so I rubbed his thigh lovingly, leaned in to kiss his forehead. My right hand massage his neck.

"Ken, it's not important right now. What's important is, I want to tell you that we're over."

"What!? NO! NO! You're mine, Jin! You're mine!!! Don't you dare say that word again! Now, be a good boy and come back to daddy, huh?"

I gripped the steer tightly, managing my anger and rage. I was second from exploding. I think I really need to get rid of this shit right here. Well, at least now, with Jin Hyung's phone call, Ken is distracted from the car engine sound.

"Ken.. I mean it. Please, break up with me. Our relationship is toxic. You're toxic. I can't handle you anymore. You need help."

"Yes, and you're my helper! Please, come back to me, Jin! I can't live without you!" basic lies.

I then start to drove off. Ken is not inside the yard anymore. Nice, the phone call is buying me time to open the main gate.

Once the main gate is open, I step on the gas pedal deeply, rushing off to the main street.

"No, i'm not. You yourself is your own helper, Ken."

Jin Hyung is trying his best to keeping the conversation not to die down. I mouthed, "Cut it."

Jin Hyung said his final sentence before cut it off, "Whatever it is, we're finally over, you psycho!"

I raise my hand. Jin Hyung greeted me with high five. We both laughed for a moment, but I know this is not filming fast and furious.

I glanced through the middle rearview mirror. Just as I predicted, Ken will chase after me.

"Let's play then."

.

Author's POV

Ken saw it. How fast Jungkook's car ran off to the main street. He too, get inside his car and chase Jungkook's car. He barely only want to get information from Jungkook, that's all.

He chased that black car which just speeding up and up. It seems like Jungkook already know that he's been chasing him, so that's why he ran off?

Four hours. Four fucking hours of chasing the black car, he finally stopped his car at the wide empty open space. A lot of construction is going on in this site. So he's quite confused why Jungkook came here.

He get down from his car, doesn't forget to bring his phone down.

Jungkook also get down from his own car, smiling politely.

"What a coincidence! How are you, Ken Hyung?"

"Yo, Jungkook. It's not a coincidence, actually. I've been looking for your Jin Hyung. Have you seen him recently? Yesterday, he doesn't came home. And i'm afraid that something might happened to him..."

"Of course I know! Something did happen to him. You want to know?" Jungkook replied, smirking victoriously.

"What's that?" Ken's nervous as heck now. Don't say that Jungkook actually know Jin cheats on him and Jungkook only accepted that fact open mindedly.

"Oh, the thing is, yesterday, he didn't come back to you because I was fucking the daylight out of him. His lower body is sore as fuck now, so I suggest you to not trigger his mood. Bye now!"

Ken was taken aback at Jungkook's reply. Is it even true, he thought to himself. He stand at his place for a fair ten second before noticed that Jungkook's car doing an U turn and sped off.

"FUCK!" he then furiously got inside his car and rushed to chase Jungkook, afraid that he'll lose sight of his car.

.

.

.

Author's here!

Two chapters to go, my lovely readers!

Also, i'm actually ashamed to ask you...

But do you like this book? If you do, please vote on of the chapter, i'll be very glad then!