"Wear your shirt properly, Jeon Jungkook!" Jin scolded Jungkook who's been sprawling around shirtless.

"Okay, okay!" Jungkook groans, come back later with black Tshirt.

They then start to work on more cookie dough. Messing and playing around, goofing with each other. It's such a nice time to Jungkook until someone rang the door.

"Wait a sec!" Jin shouted, before putting the bowl of cookie dough on the counter and went to open the door.

When he opened it completely, he can see Namjoon, smiling, showing his dimple to Jin. Namjoon then hugged Jin and kissed his lips passionately.

Jungkook is wondering what took Jin so long just to open the door. So he decided to check on Jin- and oh, how he wish he never does it.

There at the front door, Jin face was being eaten by a tall and handsome dimpled man, making out steamily.

Jungkook clutched his chest. He decided to go back to kitchen and continue the cookie making process.

Jin and Namjoon finally get their hands off from each other. Jin then walked inside the kitchen, Namjoon following behind him.

"Namjoon, this is my housemate and my younger brother, Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook, this is my boyfriend, Kim Namjoon."

"Hey there, little guy," Namjoon offered his hand for a handshake. Jungkook took it, glance at Namjoon with death stare before muttered out his name.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Kim Namjoon."

Jin quickly separates Namjoon's hand from Jungkook's since their handshake party is going on for too long. And also, Jin can't help but to get jealous, afraid if Jungkook will steal Namjoon away from him.

Ever since Jungkook told him that he's gay, he's been trying so hard not to tell Jungkook about Namjoon, because he's not sure if Jungkook's a top or a bot.

"Let's get back to work, Jungkook," Jin told him. Jungkook snapped out from his gaze. He's very very very jealous right now. He know he's only 13, but he too, can grow up, you know!?

.

"Goodbye, Jin," Namjoon said before pecked Jin's lips. Jungkook is inside of his room, drawing something to get Jin out of his mind.

"What is good from that tall and dimpled guy! I'm a thousand times better! Jin Hyung is blind!"

He scribbled randomly on his paper, before squeeze it and throw it inside the dustbin.

.

Time Skip.

5 years later

Jin is 23 and he's for sure know what's best for his own life. He's now contemplating about his life choice.

Yesterday, when he was out to buy groceries with Jungkook, he saw his man he's been dating for 5 years, Namjoon, kissing a random girl. Or maybe it's not a random girl, judging from how the girl moaned out his name shamelessly. Jungkook, of course, witness that, soon finish up their shopping session and head back to Jin's home.

And now, today, Jin laid lifelessly on the couch with Jungkook hovering on top of him.

Jungkook hugged Jin, buried his face on the crook of Jin's neck.

"You okay, Hyung?" Jungkook asked. Actually, he's happy that Namjoon is a cheating shit. If it's not for his dishonesty, maybe he will never have a chance with his beloved Hyung.

Jin cried out his whole heart. He's so sad and embarrassed. He can't believe Jungkook witnessed that scene, together with him. He's been nothing but a faithful partner.

Jungkook hugged Jin tighter. He's afraid to let go. He's afraid his hyung will do something stupid.

And just like that, after much tears and snorts, wetting all surface of Jungkook's t shirt, Jin start to drift off to sleep.

Jungkook chuckled, patting his Hyung head in a loving manner. He kissed Jin's forehead, before moving Jin to his bedroom, laying Jin down. He snuggled closer to Jin, hugging him while he too, drift off to sleep.

.

Jin's POV

I woke up to an unfamiliar feeling. A pair of strong arms circling my waist, hot breath fanning over my neck. When I turn around, I could see a sleeping Jungkook, all smiling while giggling. Is he having a fun dream?

I noticed other thing about this bunny boy which I met 6 years ago. He grown up well, his muscle start to show and his abs start to form. He's now a muscle bunny. A muscle bunny which I loves so much.

Speaking of love... my mind unconsciously think about Namjoon. That cheating bastard. He doesn't deserve any of my tears anymore! I need to move on!

So, I wiggle out from Jungkook's strong arms, only to be pulled closer. And now, my face is pressing against his hard toned chest, making me blush feverishly.

"Hyung, don't leave me..." Jungkook mumbled. I lifted my head to his level, while booped his nose with mine.

"I'm here, you idiot."

"Thank god..." Jungkook replied. And suddenly, I felt warm all over my lips. When I finally get a hold of what's happening, Jungkook's soft lips was already against mine. His teeth nibbling and sucking my lower lips, escalating a moan from me.

What the fuck- I thought to myself. This is so wrong. This is wrong in so many ways! He is my younger brother for god sake!

"Ah!" I jolted in surprise when his hands roams all around my skin, suddenly pinched my left nipple. He took this as a chance to shoves his tongue down my throat, practically eating my face out.

We make out for a few more minutes before his eyes suddenly flew open. When he noticed his lips against mine, he quickly pulled away, all red.

"You satisfied?" I asked with a smirk. What the hell? Why did I asked that!?

"Sorry hyung! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

"It's okay, just don't do it anymore."

.

"The nerve of that guy!!" Jimin shouted across the phone when I told him about Namjoon cheating on me.

"Calm down, Chim. He's not that worth it after all."

"Yeah I know, but..." Jimin is my bestfriend from college. When we first met, we soon know that we clicked, and I often hang out with him- or sometimes with his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

"Let's just go out and have some chicken!" Jimin then tried to lift up my mood. I nodded. "I'll come to your place at 10, open the door for me, okay?"

"Okay, Jimin!" then I hung up the phone.

"Jungkook! prepare some plates and drinks! Jimin's coming!"

"Okay hyung!"

.

.

.

Author's here.

Let's continue!