ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10, ᴅᴏʀᴍ

! Before reading , Italic text : Korean !

" Don't let go of me. "

Hyunjin hugged Y/n lovingly , comforting her. Both of them didn't want to let go of each other. He saw the brightest lights in her eyes and she saw white feathers in his.

A flower bloomed into her heart.

" Hyunjin, we need to leave. " Stray kids co-producer showed up beside them, her lips were pale and her eyebrows were lifted up.

" Y/n has to come with us tho. " he said as they both let go of each other.

" But it'll take us another 20 minutes to arrange that and we might be late" she protested.

Y/N was nervous and didn't know what to do. She was mostly worried about them not getting there in time and if they can't arrange anything for her.

Instead, she started looking at where Hyunjins eyes were leading hers just so see Bang chan with a serious face walking up to the co-producer.

" I don't think it'll be a problem, we have plenty of time , Don't we? " he said as a grin grew on his face.

It seemed like he was mocking the Co-producer and Hyunjin was living for it. He thought it was insanely funny.

She just stood there as she nodded and her pupils slowly fell down to the floor.

" We'll do our best. " She mumbled and walked away as Chan threw his arm over Hyunjins shoulder smiling to Y/n.

" We might aswell sit and vibe with our lives. " Y/n said quietly.

" You're coming with us" Hyunjin said happily in excitement.

" Well, we'll see what they'll say about the dorm situation"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at a huge apartment complex, an hour away from the airport after the flight.

They first went to the JYP building, and then made their ways to their dorms. Which were pretty close to the headquarters.

Y/N was in the girls dormitories, Whilst the boys dormitory was a 5 minute walk away.

The staff were downstairs in the lobby, trying to set her up with good roommates, when she was in a room filled with other trainees.

" So, how do we ask her what her name is? " One of the trainees asked.

" Well- Nobody here knows english at all " Another one answered.

" Can't you try Jinnie? " she said.

Y/N just stared at them one after one, they looked insanely professional. Try to act cool Y/N! Don't pull the dumb clueless girl card!

" Hi , My name is Y/N L/N . I'm very happy to meet you guys and hope we get along! " Y/N smiled to them nervously. She's shaking in awkwardness, not knowing how to act.

All the girls just bow and smile awkwardly since they clearly didn't understand what she said.

" Just bow and smile " one of them mumbled as a funny smile got planted on her face.

" Yea but how do we present ourselves? "

" We can sing our names! " The youngest looking one popped up from the bowing, with her index finger pointing up, basically explaining that she got an idea.