ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5,ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴛɪᴇ

" What the actual fuck are you doing?!"

Ah shit. It was Y/n's dad.

She watched over as he walked in and turned the bluetooth speaker off. He went ahead and stood back in front of the door, he took his glasses off holding them in one of his hands like those teachers when they're yelling at their students and using the glasses for help or something funny like that.

"dad i swear i-" Y/n exclaims but gets cut off by her father.

" Shut up, can't you keep it down for once? Your always acting like an absolute hungover mess for gods sake!" He shouts. Y/n looks down to the floor in shame.

" We'll talk about it tomorrow. Now go to sleep. " He walks out and slams the door.

Y/n's dad was a clear bitch to Y/n. He loved her as his child but never showed it. He was a very good manipulator and if he'd ever show a bit of love it would by by money.

The most thing he loved and cared about was money. He could give up everything for his money. Sometimes he even reminded Y/n of Ted bundy. He had an insanely twisted mind. Only Y/n could solve that mind and how it thinks.

She took the scarf off, put the hairbrush away and slam on layed on the bed. The mood was completely ruined now and nothing could bring it back. She sighed, got up and turned all the lights out.

Forgetting to set an alarm Y/n fell asleep on the bed and with all of the homework still on the table.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up at 8:00 by hearing phone call over and over again , It was so annoying. Y/n grabbed the phone and slammed it to the floor.

It was from a private number. She hissed and grabbed it from the floor and picked up.

"Hello?" she straightened her voice still looking like a horrible mess.

"Hey, what's taking you so long?" Y/n heard Hyunjins voice on the other line. Huh? why would he be calling this early in the morning?

" What the fuck do you want? Didn't i already make it clear with you that we're just strangers and No i don't want to hang out or anything, Besides. I have school today so thanks but no thanks." Y/n said with a tired annoyed tone.

"Yea you might want to take all that back you know" He said in the same annoyed tone as Y/n.

"Yea why would i? does it look like i want to be chased by paparazzi or fans? " Y/n chuckled.

"I called you cause the audition starts in 30 minutes and I'm waiting for you outside Mariennes. " He said and hung up right in her face.

"ooooohhhhh shit." Y/n said as an O formed on her mouth.

Running to her wardrobe and picked out the same outfit she had for the competition last week. The full techwear outfit with chains and whatever , and the cap.

She grabbed the competition bag that she always prepared for emergencies, grabbing her shoes, sloppily putting them on without tying them.

She bursted out of her room, outside Meteor garden all the way downstairs to the front door stumbling over and over again and almost tripping, Opening the door just to slam it extra loudly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a 6 minute walk through the dark alley she arrived right in front of Marienne's brew. huh? Hyunjin isn't here? So he tricked you here?