ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11, ɢᴜɪʟᴛ

" Happy birthday ~ ! "

Y/N turned around to the door to see all of the boys walking step by step closer to her and Hyunjin.

They were holding a Birthday cake with a red candle , shaped as the number one. It was glowing at the top with some blue and green details. The cake was covered in white icing, it was kind of messy on the sides. It was probably a quick make.

" Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~! " They continued singing , not being able to stop themselves from giggling , they walked up to Y/N . In patience , waiting for her to blow the candles out.

" What is all this for? " Y/N smiled in awkwardness, completely clueless.

" Your first day with us obviously! " Seungmin smiled.

" Aww, thank you guys! "

" This is our job as your best friends! " I.N snickered.

Best friends? Y/N never really knew the definition of best friends. Growing up, nobody considered her as their bestfriend. Even if she considered them as her best friend, This was a complete shock to her, she wasn't used to getting a lot of compliments, neither people being very nice to her.

" Of course it was all the flirts idea huh? " Han said dramatically like one of those old grandpas you meet whilst taking out your dog .

He threw his arm over Hyunjin's shoulder smiling as everyone was laughing.

" All credit comes to me, mister Albert einstein! " Bowing down using hand gestures. It was ridiculously entertaining to watch him pull some theater moves.

After some laughs and jokes here and there they all went to the kitchen and sat down , all gathered around their huge table. They had ordered a bunch of drinks and more snacks, placing them out around the table.

" First of all , i'd like to give you guys a cheers for the 9th member! " Felix stood up, raising his glass.

" Technically she's not our 9th membe-"

" Shut up! Don't interrupt me! Your being Annoying! " Changbin groaned. Everyone's laughters echoed out in the dorm, throughout the hallway to the left.

" HEY! WE CAME HERE TO CUT THE CAKE AND THAT'S IT! " Changbin argued.

" I didn't finish my speech tho- " Felix got cut off by Chan.

" Cheers for a new friend and member! " Chan lifted his glass up as everyone clicked their glasses against each others and chugged half of it.

" Aish! It almost feels like It's coming out of my nose" Changbin hissed his teeth.

" Should've not chugged it maybe- " Han mumbled.

" Let's dig into the cake! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys had went shopping for furniture for your room the next day, it went a little crazy since you all decided to play hide and seek.

Bad idea.

I.N got lost, Felix dropped his credit card, Hyunjin , Seungmin and Changbin joked around so much to the point where the staff were about to kick them.

But after all, you did get enough furniture to almost cover the room completely. It was pretty basic but still in trend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Now that we got that done, what about we go for dinner out? " Chan asked.

" Already ate " Seungmin answered.

" Me too " Felix mumbled from the couch.

Chan gave them a death stare. He was pretty hungry and wanted to eat together with everyone but they were clearly all over their phones. So he got an idea.

He got up, snuck up on them, snatching their phones one after one.

" What are you doing? " Han questioned with empty hands.

" Spending time with you guys for once and for all " Chan smiled, turning to Han and then went back to snatching everyone's phones.

" No no no!" Changbin held on to his phone's dear life.

Chan opened his eyes widely staring in changbins face.

" Changbinn- " He started but then Changbin threw his phone to him.

" TAKE IT HYUNG. I DON'T NEED IT AT ALL "

" Exactly what i thought " Chan laughed and then went on with everyone.

After taking everyone's phones, Chan forced all of them to sit down in a circle down on the floor and play Monopoly for the rest of the night.

Around 20 minutes later Y/N got bored and decided to go to her room and get ready for sleep.

She smeared on her night cream, got in some comfy grey sweatpants and a black long sleeve and was all ready to go to sleep.

Before going to sleep she sat down on her bed with the side table lamp on, scrolling through her phone randomly.

She started thinking about Noah, her parents, her brother, friends and how they must've reacted to her just running away so randomly.

She got so much Anxiety over her entire choice knowing she can't just change her mind at this point.

Y/N looked turned her phone off, looking down with her hands on her thighs and just started crying. Tears left her eyes and escaped her lashes, cheeks all the way down to her neck and chin.

She hated feeling all this guilt for leaving them, It's not like any of them necessarily cared for her but she still felt guilt, too nice if you think about it.

Footsteps approached the hallway, getting closer to her room but she couldn't hear anything besides her guilt.

" Why did i do this? " Y/N whispered under her breathe as she felt how somebody grabbed her , hugged her. It was a masculine sort of body, so she understood it was one of the boys.

Without a single word, he gently moved strands of her hair from her face. Just touching her hair was a blessing for him.

She didn't hug back, cause she didn't know who it was and she didn't want to know either. If you ever see anyone do something extra, or special you will change your perspective of them. No matter how much you try to convince yourself,

Your Perspective is changed.