ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3,"ᴄᴀʟʟ"

A week has passed since what happened at the Cafe.

You feel stressed out and insanely tired, this week you have many exams and Competitions. Hella annoying of course, since you knew you we're gonna cheat on the test anyway. But you had to prepare an hour for that. Ugh.

You and Noah met up the next day after the competition like nothing happened and went out for lunch. You remember pulling a bad joke to see cheer him up.

" After everything they've been thru can you still believe they're together?"

"Who?"

"Your buttcheeks."

You remember him bursting out in laughter , saying that was the worst joke he's ever heard of. How did you even manage to pull that joke ? thinking back at it ,it was very cheesy and cringey.

You watched as the clock hit 1.15 and the school bell rang, with a long sigh you got up from your chair and started packing up all your things. The teacher took his glasses off pointing at the whiteboard with them.

"Don't forget the assignment about the european capitals! "

He was a 46 year old man, he looked much older but he just aged before anyone i guess. He has grey hair, round frame glasses, he's a bit short,  looking like albert einstein. He looks like junkrat from Overwatch, not in a bad way. He looks the the typical scientists you see in movies, except he was just a math and english teacher.

His name was Harry and he has an aussie accent. He has to be everyone's favorite teacher. Whenever he sees that the class is feeling down we watch a movie, his all time favorite is Titanic. Who knew men had such good taste?

You packed up your things as you went up smiling and said

" Any good movie recommendations? " He put his glasses back on looking like a total nerd and said

"How come?" His voice reminded you of a wizard, it was light and old. It feels like he's a story teller each time he talks.

" Bored, i have 2 hours of break since Miss. Garcia is sick."  he looked at you and a smile slowly formed on his face. You both pointed at each other as you both shouted at the same time

"Grease!" and bursted out in laughter. He took out his schedule from his desk and checked it.

" Lucky for you, i have break too" You smiled and cheered for yourself.

"I'll go get the snacks, you go to your locker and put your stuff away kid" . He smiled roughly as he left the classroom.

You left right after, walking to your locker. The lockers here we're all different colors. The seniors from 3 years ago had painted them as a memory.

You opened yours which was pink and blue, shoved all of your things inside of it as you heard the locker beside you hit a slam.

You knew it was Noah, you looked over and saw him looking annoyed holding a bunch of books.

"What's with all the books?" You stared at them. They weren't school books, they we're reading books.

" Miss . square eyes asked me if i could carry all of them to the library, i swear it gets so annoying sometimes. " You look at him smiling, he slowly starts smiling back at you as he carries all the books with One hand against his chest as he pats your head.

"Idiot" He giggles and so do you.

"So, what are you gonna do?" he asks.

" Movie, Grease with Junkie again" You say as you shut the locker door. Whilst locking the locker again Noah says