ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7, ᴋ & ʀ

A flower bloomed into her heart's field.

A smile appeared on her face.

He was her only place of freedom. Refusing to believe it, he was her freedom.

He was everything she ever wanted.

His eyes were filled with white feathers deep in there. He was an angel disguised waiting for her. It's like they were destined.

His eyes were so beautiful if she'd ever fall his feathers would catch her.

He would be there for her, When her lungs would stop wanting to breathe and they start burning, he'd put the fire out.

When her wings would break, he would carry her all the way.

When her eyes would get watery and the burning salty tears wouldn't be able to ever come down, he'd make them come down like an insane waterfall.

A smile appeared on his face.

Y/n was his missing last piece. When he looked into her eyes he saw color. It was like everything else was Black and white, but when he saw her everything had color.

" It's so weird how your so charming " Those words came out of Y/n's mouth unexpectedly.

A shocked expression blistered onto his face when he was sitting in front of her right after wrapping the towel around her.

All of a sudden, Y/N started thinking of a story she had read before. It took over her sight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a couple of seconds Y/n snapped out of it

" Y/N ? You good? " Hyunjin waved his hand back and forth in front of her eyes.

" it was nothing" She shrugged, looking down and then back up to Hyunjin.

She grabbed him and kissed him right at that moment, she wanted to see if it would work again. That's when sparks were sent flying, high above her heart.

All the other members were staring in shock.

"Well- that happened quick" Bang chan said laughing.

" Give them private space! " I.N shouted as he pushed them all towards the water.

He broke the kiss holding her hand.

" What made you do that?" He carefully questioned.

" I don't know. " Y/n sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The night continued with drinks, late night barbecue and a late night swim. After everything, they decided to pack up and leave.

Hyunjin called his personal driver to take Y/N home whilst he left with the other members.

" Promise me you'll call when you get home" Hyunjin said as his driver arrived.

" Well, i can't promise much. After all. We are just strangers. " She smiled as she opened the car door and sat inside.

" Then what did the kiss mean? " He chuckled as he bent down leaning onto the rolled down car window.

" It was the last kiss between Rosetta and Kenzo. The one they never got to have " She said.

" And who are Kenzo and Rosetta? " He tilted his head.