ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4, ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ

Y/n looked at Hyunjin giving him a small smile. She'd never noticed but he was insanely good looking.

" Well, maybe we need a better place to discuss something like that. "

"Like where? " Hyunjin looked at Y/n. Hyunjin looked so sweet and happy. Y/n looked at him smiling, She grabbed his hand as she speedwalked out.

" W-Woah! slow down! " Hyunjin said chuckling. As they walked out of the cafe Y/n ran across the street still holding the blushing boys hand and stopped a taxi.

"Where to?" The old taxi man said, he looked like the grandpa next door to Y/n. He seems like a Western hognose. He's nice and flattered, but when it comes to deep situations he shows his other side. Interesting.

"Sylvan beach please sir! " Y/n said smiling politely as she opened the back door and sat inside leading hyunjin to sit right beside her.

Hyunjin saw as the driver drove kind of slowly. Y/n looked over to Hyunjin smiling and slowly let go of his hand. He smiled back knowing that both of them are very flustered.

20 minutes later they arrive. They got out of the taxi, and walked over to the beach sitting down of the sand.

Y/n was sitting with their leg out feeling how the water hit their foot. Hyunjin looked at Y/n thinking of when they held hands. It was cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well, let's start from Alpha then, introduce yourself to me like I'm a complete stranger" Hyunjin said holding his knees to himself.

" I'm born 2001, 16th december, 23:58 pm. I live in Houston, Texas. Parents are immigrants. English, french, ( your first language ). I started dancing a bit later than others, when i was 10. I'm a pretty fast learner if it's something that i like, Junior. I have no dreams to chase if you deeply think of it. I have plans to chase, since I'm not very passionate about those."

Hyunjin looked at Y/n after her long speech and giggled lightly.

" Such a crazy life for someone that little"

A/N : Y/n is pretty short, 4'11-5'3

"oh says the one as tall as a giraffe" Y/n said looking to him laughing. He glanced to her way laughing.

" Dreams are for hunters. You run towards your dreams, chasing them thru the deepest seas, highest mountains , the biggest forests , the largest and most endless deserts. Chasers run after them for a short amount of time and then they get pretty tired so they stop, and they might never run again. Instead they walk or watch. " Hwang said.

Y/n looked up to the sky.

" Well, what if there's something stopping me from running? what if my legs are tied? " Y/n asks.

Hyunjin looks to his left seeing a little family out of 3.

A young looking man with a young looking woman and their child. The child was a girl wearing a pink dress, with blue pastel dots on it.

She had two pigtails, they were put up with blue and pink hair ties. The mom looked 20-25 and so did the dad.

Oh how beautiful it is to see things from the outside.

Both Hyunjin and Y/n watched as the parents were playing with their little girl.

" Then, you cut the ties. Or you loosen them up and run. " He looks back at Y/n. Her focus returns back to Hyunjin.

"But what if i can't? " Y/n gets a serious look on her face and sits up straight. She watches as Hyunjins smile slowly turns into a serious look too. His pupils widen within a second. He hesitates but then says