ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 , "ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ"

"What's good korea?" She smiled to herself hearing their laughs through the other line.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week had passed by and Y/N had been spending most of her time practicing dance, singing or hung out with Hyunjin and the other members. She had totally forgotten about Noah. But yk what?

He's useless anyways.

It was the last day for her with Stray Kids, they were gonna leave to South Korea the next morning so all of them decided to go on a little adventure to a zoo.

All of them were sitting in a bus they hired, she was sitting beside Hyunjin in the front while all the others were in the back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" INTO THE UNKNOWN~~! " Lee know started singing. All of the others started hopping on the song.

" INTO THE UNKNOWN~~~! " Y/N laughed peeking her head up from her seat looking back at them. They were all having so much fun. Y/n wanted this to memorable.

Hyunjin was glaring at them with the most pitiful look ever. He was insanely weirded out by their actions.

The zoo was 1 hour away and they had 20 minutes of the road left , everyone had calmed down and Hyunjin started talking with Y/N.

" What is your final decision? " he asked.

" Which one? " Y/n turned to him.

" JYP , are you gonna join? " He was now staring her in her eyes deeply for the first time.

" I don't think so, you know how my parents are. " She smiled it off.

" Yea , but don't you want this? " Hyunjins expression turned serious now.

All the members attention is now drawn to them , they were pretending to be talking with each other when they were actually listening to Hyunjin and Y/N .

" Hyunjin. It's not that easy. "

" You never know if you never try. "

" Well , what do you want me to prove more ? "

The tension was insane, they were both getting goosebumps from each other. All the other members were staring in shock not knowing what to say or do.

" Should we stop them before it goes too far ? " Bang Chan quietly asked.

" That seems like a good idea but Hyunjin might get super pissed at us " Han protested.

" Let's just sit and listen, if anything goes out of line we go ahead as soon as possible. "

After a short amount of 3 minutes of Hyunjin and Y/N arguing he finally got enough.

" Could you piss off? I've been trying to help you this entire time so that you can become someone known for something good as a friend , but you never want any of my help no matter what i do or tell you " He raised his voice. Y/n was a bit scared.

She didn't know where to look. She just looked down.

Han and Chan acted quickly by getting in the seats behind Y/n and Hyunjin.

"Do you even consider me as a friend? " He raised his voice once again, this time Chan and Han got out of those seats and went up to Y/n.

" Hey, Maybe it's better if you sit in the back hm? " Chan smiled carefully to comfort her.