ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 , ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ 2

Not only dance bloomed flowers into her heart Anymore. A boy did too.

He felt how her face was digging into his chest , digging for comfort. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable, so he gently patted her back and hugged her lightly . Whilst trying not to touch her too much.

She felt how the salty tears began burning her skin. It felt like toxic liquor was pouring all over her, and everyone got drunk off of it.

No one could keep themselves from being drunk on something. No one could save her heart. Her pure heart seeking help in the smallest corners and the biggest spaces.

" What about we get inside my car? We can go get some snacks and - " he comforted her until he noticed people were recording.

He quickly grabbed her by her shoulders covering her and guiding her to the car, tilting her head down and covering his face with his cap.

He walked up to his black car, as he opened the door for her and she got into the passenger seat. He then walked to the other side, opened the door to the driver seat and sat down.

It was pretty fancy and clean.

He drove off quickly and then slowed down when they were a bit far.

" I'm sorry " Y/N took a deep breathe. She was staring down at her thighs.

" Why would you be sorry? You didn't do anything wrong" Hyunjin claimed. His voice was softer and calmer than usual.

He then looked over to her , seeing her tremble. He felt bad. But after all , she did tell him they were just strangers and she probably meant that she doesn't like him, not even as a friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a trail of long hesitation , he started driving faster and 10 minutes later after an empty atmosphere, without any voices they arrived at a 7/11 .

He grabbed his car keys, phone and wallet. He turned to her.

" Do you want to stay inside the car? " He quietly asked.

She looked at him , covering her eyes with the bucket hat when she shook her head.

" Okay " he slowly got out of the car as he waited for her to get out from her side. When she did so he locked the car with the keys and they headed inside the 7/11.

There was a short boy , ginger and with glasses standing as the cashier. He seemed like a Milk snake.

He tends to be secretive and remain hidden from the outside world leaving all of his luggage in the mind of peace. When he's threatened he will first try to escape. If he's so unlucky that he ends up cornered or harassed, he will try to scare the enemy off. He has good techniques despite the fact that he's powerless. So stubborn.

They then walked over to the candy isle.

" Grab as much as you want. " He smiled carefully.

Y/n walked up to the shelf. There was so much to choose from . What type of candy helps during a mental breakdown? None of them.

She quickly stepped behind walking towards the ice cream isle. Hyunjin was staring at her wondering what she was doing.

She went ahead and grabbed a huge family sized ice cream box. It was birthday flavor. Her favorite.

She grabbed it and went to the isle where all the boring stuff is, grabbed some plastic baby spoons and headed back to Hyunjin which was holding some M & M 's and a full bottle of 7up together with plastic cups.