Hm. Someone is turned on again.

I just loved how he repeatedly told me only I could make him feel that way and only I could make him feel that good every time we made love, because it only left me feeling even more empowered than before. I just kept wanting to show him more of what I could do or be for him.

After I finished styling my hair into a low bun, Liam came out of the shower. Being the simple, easy but incredibly attractive man he was, it only took him about five minutes to get ready and he be looking like he had two stylists and a team of a make up artist working on him right before he came outside.

When we got in an elevator then was when i realized we were only having a dinner at the rooftop floor of the hotel we were staying it. But everything worked honestly, I wasn't the picky eater type and I could eat anything as long as I was with good company.

Liam got us a table right out on the terrace, overlooking the view of the Eiffel tower and more. I was surprised to see nobody else out there as clearly, the seats were impeccable. But then the waitress accidentally mentioned to us about how she did everything precisely according to Liam's requests, which including reserving the whole area out in the terrace just for the two of us.

I was upset. But nothing I could do as I didn't have the power to order people around like him.

"...and on the side, I'd like the red lobster salad, please." Liam finished his order and I was too lazy to read myself the whole menu so I just said to the waitress I would have whatever he had.

"Anything to drink, sir?"

"Not tonight, Gena." Liam said, smiling up to her and I gave them both a weird look. The waitress girl then proceeded friendly with.

"Alright, sir. And I will have Chef Aaron know that he will be cooking for you and Madame tonight." The waitress, Gena said while she took the menus from us.

"There is no need to put pressure on him." Liam added, still smiling, "Just tell him I would like to take my wife for a quick tour around the kitchen once we're done. If only that is okay with Chef, of course."

Now, it was my turn to smile. Not only that I found it sweet how Liam was talking so nicely to the waitress girl but rather the fact that he mentioned me in the conversation and referred to me as his wife.

It really those little things that counted.

When the waitress left our table, the other one came to serve the drinks. Liam's was with a glass of red wine and mine was a my go to, H two O.

Taking a small sip from my glass and cleared my throat, I smirked at Liam, "Is there anybody here that doesn't know who you are?"

He laughed, leaning back in his seat before said, "They kind of have to. I am their boss."

That last four words hit me like a hard slap across the face. I looked down, a little embarrassed.

"Oh...I see."

Then we talked random stuffs for a while before Liam decided to offer me his glass.

"Want some?" He asked.

"No, thank you." I said as I drew back in my seat, putting both of my hands up in defense, "The last time I had one, I ended up in some random guys' bed."