"It's noting atypical, baby." Liam told, "I am sure even your mother had to listen to your father at some points."

"How do you know?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Because that's just how it works in this world. Our world."  He replied.

Okay. He should know it by now that I would need more than just that.

"You're saying as if it's genetic." I scoffed.

"Well, being dominant is any man's deepest, darkest fantasy." He revealed, "But, I'm just very lucky that you happened to have the submissive personality already by nature."

My glance narrowed quizzically at him making him smile, "What does that supposed to mean?"

Liam shook his head, as in a way to tell me to brush it off. His hand slid underneath my bottom and he gave it a firm but yet, very gentle squeeze.

"Go get dressed. We are going to be late for dinner." He said, straightening himself up so his back was fully resting against the headboard.

My eyes rolled slightly but I really didn't want to be late for our dinner so I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. As I was walking, I could sense Liam smiling with pride from behind me so I turned around and shot him a peculiar look.

"That's what I mean." He said, biting down his lips and got to his feet before joining me inside the bathroom— where not only did we shower together but we also made passionate love there. Twice.

_______________

When I stepped out of the shower, my legs were still shaking. The cold air hit my wet skin as I opened the door of our bathroom and walked outside.

"Did you see the dress?" Liam's voice yelling after me from inside the streaming shower. My eyes searched the room for a little bit before they landed on a black garment bag lying on the couch.

"Found it!" I shouted back before closing the door behind me and decided I should quickly get dressed before he came out.

Even after all the sexes we had, I still got nervous and turned all red when I had to get naked in front of him. I dried my skin with the cotton towel and wrapped it around my hair. I walked toward the couch, grabbed the bag and unzipped it only to find the one of the most beautiful dress I had ever laid eyes on.

It was a satin pink halter-neck dress with open back. The length of it was perfect enough to make you look classy yet, innocently hot. I rubbed with the material of the expensive satin in between my fingers and stopped when my eyes landed on the price tag. Of course, it had to be Prada.

What was I thinking? That a man like Liam would ask his people to get me a dress from Target? Funny.

I put on the dress and went to the vanity table to do my hair. At the same time I was blow drying them, I was smiling cheekily to myself like some crazy psychopath. I stared back at my own reflection in the mirror and noticed there were two deep red marks on my neck. The images of our bathroom-activity earlier came flashing through my eyes once again making me blush.

In my life, I had never loved being pinned up against the wall more.

On the dark side, my legs and hips were extremely sore after Liam gave it to me twice but the pleasure and that throughly satisfied look on his face I saw as he bend me over by the sink and I was facing toward the mirror.