28 - eupohira

WARNINGS!

nsfw asf, filming, slight cnc?? choking, degradation

------------------------------------

As he climbed on top of me, he grabbed my neck pushing it down into the mattress. His hand inching down to my pussy, shoving in 2 fingers into my aching hole. "You like that huh?" he said, his fingers pumping in and out of me faster and faster.

I bit down on my bottom lip and noded my head yes. I haven't felt his touch in a while, in fact its been weeks since we last fucked. His fingers were sending me over the edge. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach starting to form in my stomach.

My head fell back as I felt my high coming on. I grabbed tightly on his forearm, my back arching up as I came all over his fingers. Ungodly moans spewing out of my mouth. He kept moving his fingers in and out of me at a brunt force.

"Dabi- please I- I- can't take it," I squeezed on his arm, begging for him to stop.

"Your already this sensitive over my fingers. I haven't even fucked you yet and your already like this," he said. He stopped pumping his fingers inside me. He removed his fingers, putting them up to his mouth, and sucking on them while he looked down at me.

I smiled up at him, "Taste good?" He slowly removed his fingers out of his mouth, smirking down at me he said, "Delicious babe."

Those 2 words gave me butterflies. He got off me, and started to take his pants off. Once he was fully naked he situated himself in-between my legs, and thrusted up into me roughly.

He pushed my legs back making me feel every inch of him as he vigorously thrusted up into me. His tip brushing the sweet spot inside of me with every thrust he made. "Fuck I miss this tight fucking pussy," he grunted, thrusting into me harder.

I felt my high coming again, and within a few thrusts, I came all over his dick. He stopped thrusting, and grabbed his phone from the night stand. "Look into the camera while I fuck you," he said.

Without another word, he thrusted back into me again. Instead of being aggressive his pace was slow. It was almost annoying how slow he was going. Every time he would shove all off him inside me, it would slowly just exit inch by inch.

His phone recored every movement, every facial expression, and every sound I made. I wonder what he'll do with this afterwards. Obviously he'll get off on it, but what else would he do with this vulnerable video of me?

Whatever it was, it made me excited.

He started to pick up his pace again, his thrusts becoming more aggressive. Both my hands wrapping around his forearm, griping tightly as he fucked me rough.

My head fell back, "Holy shit, you feel so good inside me." He breathed out a little laugh, "I know I do."

Sometimes his cockiness bothers me, especially during sex. There is just some things he says that makes me want to punch him in the face.

He kept thrusting into me, while he set up the phone beside a pillow. Now that he wasn't holding onto it, his hand inched down to my pussy. He rubbed my aching clit, while continuing his rough pace.

His other hand wrapped around my neck, squeezing it tightly. He lowered his face to my stomach, licking from the bottom of my belly bottom to my right boob, sucking and licking on my sensitive bud.

The amount of pleasure he was giving me was so intense that I started to cry. With how rough he pounded into me, his hand rubbing roughly on my clit, his other hand wrapped tightly around my neck, and his tongue sucking on my nipples was so much for me to handle.

He stopped sucking on my breast, a small string of saliva connecting from my nipple to his lips as he raised his head up to my face. His hand squeezed tighter as he bent his face down to my ear.

"Your such a good little slut. Your taking me so well," he said, as roughly pounded into me.

He stopped his thrusts obrubtly, "You make me feel so fucking good," he said as he roughly pounded into me. He pounded into me in intervals. He thrusted, but then stopped.

"Fuck I've never felt this good," he thrusted up into me again, his hand getting tighter around my neck.

I felt my high coming again. "Holy shit," his voice cracked, as he thrusted up into me again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," his voice cracked again, and instead of thrusting into me in intervals, he started up his rough pace up again.

His thrusts felt desperate, and sloppy as he pounded into me. I gripped onto his forearm again, my back arching as I felt my climax nearing. He kept pounding me into me, until I came all over his cock.

He didn't stop though. He gripped tightly onto my waist, pounding into me like there was no tomorrow. His thrusts began to get sloppier, "Fuck!" His head thrown back, as he began to let out small moans.

"Holy shit, y/n," his voice cracked again letting out whimpers, as he came inside me.

He pulled out, got up, and walked to the bathroom to clean himself up. As I waited for him to get out the bathroom, I couldn't help but think of how different he acted to today was.

His whimpers, the voice cracks, the way he kept saying how good I made him feel. It made me feel powerful, like I had him wrapped around my finger.

A smug smile formed on my face as I thought about the power I hold on him. "Why are you smiling like that?" he said as he walked back into the room.

I got up, and walked up to him,

"No reason babe."