10 - why

WARNING!

slight nsfw

---------------------------

I sat there confused, back up against the wall, still in the same position as Dabi left me. "Why did he do that? Why did that kiss feel different from the ones before?" I sat there talking to myself, just trying to understand what had just happened.

A gust of cold wind rushed past me, goosebumps starting to appear all over my skin. The cold air brining me back to reality, as I now recognized the fact that I'm still on the cold damp floor of an alley way, at 11 o'clock at night.

I got up, and decided it was finally for me to go inside. As I was walking back to the building, a feeling of uneasiness washed over me. It felt like someone was watching me. I started to pick up my pace, and eventually got out the alley way.

Soon after I reached the apartment. I locked the door behind me, and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water, and then walked to my bedroom. I was beyond tired, and to add onto it I didn't know where Dabi was.

I didn't really know why I cared for Dabi in some circumstances. He only uses me, so I don't know what I'm doing, caring for someone who clearly doesn't want to be cared for. I brushed the thoughts back, and laid down on my bed.

I turned on "Digital Bath" by deftones, I laid in darkness as I listened to the song, still thinking about what had happened between me and Dabi.

"That kiss probably had no feeling behind it, and I'm just sitting here like a dumbass thinking to hard about it," I shifted my body, and now I was laying on my side, snuggling into the covers of my bed.

"Whatever, it doesn't even matter," I closed my eyes, and started to drift off to sleep.

-time skip-

It was 4:30 in the afternoon, and Dabi still hasn't came back yet. I don't really know what I expected, he always does this. I was hungry, so I decided to cook some food. Eventually the sky turned from a bright blue, to a beautiful black sky, filled with bright shining stars, and a glistening full moon.

I was watching T-V when I heard the door being unlocked. Dabi came through the door, took his shoes off, and walked to his bedroom. When I finally noticed it was him, I got up, and chased him to his bedroom to ask him where he was.

"Why are you following me?" he said as he was taking his shirt off.

"I just wanted to know why you were gone so long?" I took a few steps closer towards him.

"Why do you wanna know what I was doing?" he looked at me, his face contorting in annoyance.

"We live together so shouldn't I be able to know where your going, and why your gone for so long?" he walked up to me, and pushed me up against the wall. His hands were placed on the wall, beside each side of my face.

"No you shouldn't. I don't know who you fucking think you are, but your not my mom. I don't need to tell you shit got it?" he spat at me.

"Dabi, I just want to make sure your okay," I looked up at him, my eyes becoming glossy. I didn't expect for him to scream at me. It obviously isn't the first time he's screamed at me, but this time it genuinely scared me.

"Go to the bathroom," he took his hands off the wall, and started to walk to the bathroom. I'm not sure why he wanted me to go there, but I followed behind him anyways.

Once we were both in the bathroom, he walked past me, and went to lock the bathroom door.

"Dabi what are you doing-" he appeared from behind me, and pushed me up against the sink. His left hand trailing from leg, his soft scarred hands grazing my skin, as his hand reached my chin.

He grabbed my chin, and turned my face, so that I was face to face with Him. "Be a good girl, and take off those shorts off for me," he smirked down at me, complying, I took my shorts off.

"Your such a good listener y/n," he looked down at me, his eyes filled with lust, as he watched my movements. He took his pants off, and positioned himself behind me.

"Now take it like a good girl, y/n"