13 - confused

WARNINGS!!
lots of nsfw, degradation, spit, choking
-----------------

It's been a little over a month since I met Bakugo.
Me and Dabi's relationship has stayed the same.

He would fuck me here and there, sometimes he would be nice to me, but like usual he's a complete dick.

Since spending time with Bakugo I've developed a sort of thing for him. The feelings intensified when he asked me on a date last weekend.

The date was tonight, and I was super nervous. I had 3 more hours to decided on what to wear, and what makeup I should put on.

I spent the first hour taking a shower, shaving, and cutting my hair. The second hour was spent on doing makeup, and for 30 minutes I spent choosing an outfit. I had 30 minutes until Bakugo would pick me up.

I took some time analyzing myself in the mirror. I went with a black, and red theme for my outfit. I wore black and red plaid skirt, with black lace on the hem, and little crosses hanging from the hem of the skirt.

Underneath the skirt I wore black ripped fishnets, with dark Burgundy red leg warmers, also adorned with black lace. For my shoes I went with my black 5' platform shoes.

For my top I decided to wear a baggy black hoodie. When it came to my top, I usually always wore something baggy, or just in general something oversized.

I never was really comfortable with my body. I was always bigger then others, so wearing baggy things would hide my stomach.

The fact that Dabi has seen me naked, and never really questioned my size always made me flutter. To be fair Dabi was the first person to ever seen me naked.

I still haven't told him he was my first. Sometimes I regret even letting what he did to me happen, but when I look back at it, I don't think anyone would ever make me feel that good, ever.

I got a text. I looked at my phone, and the ID read Bakugo.

'Hey I'm here.' I texted back, 'I'm coming!'

I grabbed my keys, and headed to the door.

"Wow, were you going looking like that?" Dabi appeared from behind me.

"I'm going out, won't be back until later tonight."

"Who are you going out with?"

"A friend."

"Whats there name?"

"Why do you care?" I snapped back at him. I don't know why he cares so much about where I'm going. He never answers my questions, so why should I answer his?

"Well you look very dressed up, kinda like the first day we went out," He smirked at me, as he began to walk closer to me.

"No," I pushed him back. "I have to go, bye," and with that, I opened the door, and left.

-time skip-

Me, and Bakugo were almost finished eating our food. He had taken me to an Italian restaurant for our date.

I ordered a margarita pizza, and he had ordered spaghetti and meat balls. Once we were finished, he payed for the bill, and we left.

"We have to turn here to get back to the car, its a short cut," He said as he made a sharp turn into an alley way.

"You know I had a lot of fun tonight, y/n."

"I did too, thanks for taking me out."

As we were walking down the alley way, Bakugo's arm snaked around my waist pulling my body into his. He suddenly pushed me up against the wall, my legs wrapping around his waist, as we began to make out.

One of Bakugo's hands made its way to my pussy, "Fuck your so wet."

He put 2 fingers inside me, and started to finger me. My head buried in the crook of his neck, his pace getting faster, as I could feel my high coming. Bakugo's fingers felt like magic, but it did't feel as good as Dabi's.

'Why am I thinking about that jerk," I pushed my thoughts aside, and started to focus back on what Bakugo was doing.

He took his fingers out from inside of me, and lowered me back onto the ground. He began to unbuckle his pants. Once he took off his boxers, he grabbed one of my legs, put it over his shoulder, and thrusted up into me.

"Holy shit, your so fucking tight," his thrusts were deep, and slow. "Bakugo- faster," as I begged for him to go faster, his pace started to pick up.

The position I was in made me feel every inch of Bakugos dick, as he thrusted into me. Bakugo kept thrusting into me, he looked down at my pussy, "Your so wet, this shit is dripping down your thighs."

"Your such a little slut," he grabbed my face with his hand, "Tell me how much of a slut you are."

"I'm- I'm-"

"Use your fucking words bitch," his thrusts began to get faster.

"I'm such a slut-, I'm a fucking slut-" I could barely form a word from the amount that I was moaning.

"Good slut," he spat on my face, took his hand from my face, and wrapped it around my neck.

"Now I'm gonna cum in that slutty fucking pussy of yours,"

I nodded, and with a few thrusts, he came inside me. He pulled out right after, and started to put his pants on again. My body felt weak, I dropped to the ground, sitting on my knees so my butt wouldn't touch the dirty ground.

The atmosphere between me, and Bakugo changed suddenly.

"You know its really funny for me to say all of this, but," I looked up at him.

"Everything up until now was fake."

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head to the side, looking up at him with a confused face.

"Sorry to break it to you,"

"I never liked you."