1 - the meeting

I've been looking for a roommate for the past 2 weeks now. I used to live with my bestfriend, but we had a falling out, so she left, and now I don't know how I'm going to pay rent.

I could easily find another apartment that's less expensive, but the one that I'm already in is big, and I've already became accustomed to it. I put out flyers around the area I'm stating that I need a female roommate, but no one has contacted me and I need a resident fast.

I decided that my last resort would to make it so that boys who were looking for an apartment could apply to. It would be weird to live with a boy, but I really need a roommate if I'm going to continue to live in this apartment.

Later that day I made the posters, and went on a walk to put the posters up.

After going around the neighborhood, putting up the posters, I finally got home. I felt super tired, so I decided it would be great for me to go and take a nap. As I was about to reach the door to my bedroom, I got a call.

-UNKNOWN ID-

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"Who is this?"

"My name is Dabi, I saw one of your posters around the neighborhood. Are you still looking for a roommate?"

"Actually yes I am!"

"Well can I fill that position then?"

"Yes when's the earliest You could come to move in?"

"Tonight"

"OH- uh, okay that should be fine. Do you need help moving your stuff in?"

"Nah I should be fine, thanks. See ya later~"

Before I could say anything back he hung up the phone. He sounded so strange to be honest, but I'm happy that I got someone to move in so fast. I was still super tired, so I decided to go through with taking a nap.

-later that night-

There was a huge thud coming from the front door, followed up by 2 knocks. I jolted up from my nap, and quickly tried to look presentable for whoever was knocking on my door.

"One second!" I screamed, letting the person at the door know I was coming.

After putting my slippers on, I walked to the door, reached for the handle, and opened the door.

"Hi-" My sentence was immediately cut off from the sight of the man in front of me. He was so tall, looked about 6'1. He had a huge upper body, he looked well built. He has scars all over his body, with staples holding his skin together. Piercings along both of his ears, and three nose studs on the left side of his nose. His nails were painted black. He wore a white t-shirt, black baggy jeans, with a bulky white studded belt holding his jeans in place.

"Hi there." He was leaning on the door frame looking down at me with a smirk. I was frozen in place. If this was the person I was supposed to live with for the remainder of my stay in this apartment, I think I would flatline, but I really needed this. Without this guy I wouldn't be able to live here.

"You gonna let me in?" He said still smirking down on me.

"Uh- ya sorry come in!" I went behind the door, letting the tall intimidating man named Dabi walk into my house. I closed the door behind him, and stood at the door. I was so intimidated by him. He was so hot, but something about him made me feel like I had to watch what I say or do around him.

I showed him around the apartment shortly after, discarding my feelings and trying to make him feel at home as much as possible.

"So where's my room?"

"Oh uh its right here follow me." I was walking down the hall to the bedroom. I couldn't help but notice that the entirety of this tour I could feel his stare bore holes into the back of my head. It felt like he was watching my entire body, from top to bottom. It didn't make me to uncomfortable it just made me curious as to why he was staring at me like that.

I pushed all my thoughts to the back of my head as I was opening the door, to now what would be his room.

"Well this is it. I hope its good enough."

"Its perfect thanks doll." I nearly choked. The thoughts from before racing back to the front of my mind. I was stuck in thought, trying to understand why he would call me a pet name. As I stood still at the front door of his room, I didn't notice his tall frame walk up to me. Next thing I knew I was up against the wall, barely any space separating me, from him.

"Its weird that you would let a guy like me stay alone in an apartment, with a girl such as yourself." he said looking me straight in the eyes, biting his bottom lip after finishing his sentence.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

He tiled his head and smirked,

"Nothing babe, this will be fun."