20 - I'm here

WARNINGS!

violence, mature themes, blood

------------------------------------------

My eyes fluttered open. My head throbbing in pain from a migraine. I looked around the room, "Where am I?" It didn't take me long to notice that my hands, and arms were tied behind my back. I could't remember what happened prior to how I got in this position.

"Look who's finally awake," a man stood up from the corner of the room. At first I didn't know who the voice belonged to, until the man walked into full view. It was Bakugo. Once I saw his face thats when everything came rushing back.

I was at the club, then I got super drunk, and from what I'm assuming I fucked around with him, didn't I? The question that bothered me the most was how I even ended up in this position? Why are my hands tied behind my back?

Bakugo started walking up to me slowly, his hands buried in his pockets, while he looked down at me. "So... lets get down to business why don't we? Lemme cut this down short for you, wheres Dabi?" My brows furrowed in confusion. What would they need Dabi for?

Then I remembered back to when he told me that he did 'Bad' stuff for 'Bad' people. I never really put thought into it, but could Dabi possibly be a villain? Even if he was it didn't matter to me. I was always neutral with both sides. The hero's were good people wanting to do great things for our society, but at the same time most were corrupt and became a hero for the wrong reasons.

Same goes with the villains side of things. You have your fair share of villains who genuinely hated the hero's and people, and basically wanted to destroy everything. Then their was villains who wanted to expose hero's for being corrupt, being a bad person etc...

In my head, the only logical thing to do is side with both sides. "What do you want with him?" At first I thought telling him I didn't know Dabi, and just lying in general would be a great idea, but in the movies and in real life it never really worked out.

"We don't want him, we just want to know where him and his little 'gang' resides." What Dabi called 'bad people' he most likely meant a gang of people now that Bakugo mentions it.

"Why do you want to know all of this? Also even if I knew I would never tell you." I spat at him.

Bakugo started walking up to me, he bent down, his face now facing mine. He raised his hand, and slapped my face hard. The same hand he used to slap my face, he wrapped around my neck, and squeezed my neck hard. "Stop lying you bitch, You know where they are." his grip on my neck was so tight that no air was able to make its way through my mouth, or nose.

"Your such a pathetic whore. Fucking around and siding with a villain, its fucking gross. You're fucking gross." He let go of my neck, I tried catching my breath until, from the corner of my eye I saw him, raise his other hand, punching me in the face.

My whole body jerked sideways, causing me to collide with he floor. I had never been punched been punched before. My head was pounding, my vision blurry, it felt like I was gonna die.

"If you won't tell me, ill just beat it out of you," he stood up, and started to kick at my body. He kicked at my legs a few times, shouting at me "Tell me where he is! Tell me where they're hiding!"

I never answered once because, truly, I didn't know a single thing. I didn't know much about Dabi. I only knew that he did bad things, and was just a pretty shitty person. Deep down though, I know Dabi didn't choose the life he lives now. I know he's a good person deep down, I know he has a good heart. I never knew that having Dabi rent half of my apartment out would inevibly lead me to this point.

I could barely focus on what Bakugo was doing. The headache, my blurry vision, the copious amount of tears falling from my eyes, it was too much to focus on all at once. The kicking at my legs and back stopped. The room fell silent. Then thats when Bakugo suddenly threw his leg back, swung his leg, making his foot collide with my stomach.

My eyes shot open, I could barely breath from the amount of pain I felt in that very moment. I coughed, blood spew onto the cold concreat floor. The room fell silent again, the only thing that could be heard was my excruciating loud cries. I screamed, I pleaded for help, but no one, no one was there.

Bakugo proceded to kick me, until I heard a loud boom come from down the hall. Bakugo stopped kicking me, "Fuck! This isn't fucking happening!" He hurriedly ran out of the room, screaming in annoyance.

After he left, everything fell silent again. I was so drained. I could barely feel any part of my body; everything felt numb. I laid there, crying into the cold dirty concrete. My throat was scratchy and sore from all the screaming that I could barely speak, let alone form a word.

"Help.. me," I said in a quiet tone. I had absolutely nothing else left in me. I laid there, still quietly pleading for help, until I saw bright blue flames appear in front of me.

A shadow appeared from behind the flames. A tall musclier, but slender man appeared in front of me. "What did they do to you," his voice was soft, filled with sorrow, and sadness.

The man picked me up. As he lifted me, a sharp pain flowed through my body causing me to scream. I couldn't handle the pain anymore, so, my eyes shut, and my body fell limp.

DABIS POV

She had passed out in my arms. I looked at her body. Cuts, bruises, and blood painted all over. I blame myself for all of this. If I never got involved with her this would've never happened. If I just pushed myself, and stopped her from going out tonight, she wouldn't of gotten hurt.

But like always, I fucked up hard.

Looking at her lay limp in my arms made me feel sad. I couldn't cry, but if I could, I definitely would've.

I kissed the top of her forehead,

"Your gonna be fine, I'm here."