7 - sorry

For the rest of the week, Dabi either came home super late, or didn't come home at all. I barely talked to him ever since that day that he told me who he was, and what he does.

Sometimes I would come home late from hanging out with friends, or just running errands, and I would see panties, or small traces of him around the apartment.

I didn't think much of the panties part because, it could've easily been my underwear falling out the basket full of cleaned clothes. But sometimes I noticed that the panties weren't mine.

Today I was coming home late from drinking with some friends. I opened the door to the apartment, and instantly walked to my room.

I changed out of my clothes into something more comfy, then I plopped on my bed. I was scrolling through my phone, answering messages, until I heard the front door burst open.

'It's Dabi, whatever,' I kept scrolling through my phone, until I heard a girls voice come from the kitchen. I thought it was in my head, so I continued to answer messages.

A few moments later, I could hear moaning coming from his bedroom. I got up, and in a fit of rage, I stomped to his bedroom.

I threw the door open, and the sight before me made a weird pang feeling in my stomach. Its like I was just shot, I couldn't even understand what was happening, and what I was feeling.

"What the fuck," the girl underneath Dabi screeched. My eyes were wide open in shock. The feelings of jealousy, anger, and sadness washed over me all at once.

"Get the fuck out of my apartment," I said in a dark serious voice. I looked at her with the most, scariest death stare I could give someone. I was enraged.

The fact that Dabi has been brining girls into the apartment without my knowledge, ignoring me, barely coming home, using me for my body, and my house was really taking its toll on me.

"You heard her," Dabi got up, shoved the girl off his bed, he put his is boxers on, then he laid down on his bed. Dabi laid there, his hands supporting the back of his head, as he smirked at me.

"Dabi I'm not leaving-"

"Are you fucking deaf? I said get the fuck out of my apartment!" I screamed at the naked girl on the floor.

"You heard the women, put your shit back on and get the fuck out," Dabi told the girl, as he pointed at his door, indicating for this girl to exit.

She hurriedly put her clothes back on, and ran to the front door. She slipped her shoes on, opened the door, and left.

After hearing the girl leave, I walked up to dabi, and slapped him in the face.

"Your a fucking dick!" I spat at him.

"You think you can fuck me, use all that I have, and then pull this shit?!" my voice shaky with every word I spoke. I was so angry that I could barely say a word without a voice crack, or a stutter.

"What are you my girlfriend?" he sat up, and looked at me.

I couldn't handle being in his presence anymore, so I turned around, and started to walk back to my bedroom.

Before I could even reach Dabi's door, I felt his hands being placed on my shoulders, and next thing I knew I was up against the wall.

"Don't be mad at me doll," he said, as he kept me pinned up against the wall.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier," he started to kiss from the side of my face, down to my neck.

"I'm sorry if my actions hurt you," his free hand lowering down to my clothed pussy.

"let me make it up to you babe."