You relaxed and let out a sigh, “Okay, guys. Mind letting me go?”

“No can do [M! Nickname]~! Tama-chan requested that we capture you!” Honey said,

“uh, why?” you did not like this at all, not that they ‘captured’ you but, the fact Kaoru was so close to you. None of them responded to you, but Honey did giggle. Mori picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, your body instantly tensed.

_____________

“Boss! We got [M! Name]~!” the twins yelled simultaneously.

“Okay! Bring him in!” Takashi set you down gently on a couch, you weren’t sure if he found out or not… you pulled off your blind fold quickly, a bit irritated that Tamaki couldn’t just ask you to come here. The twins, Honey and Mori were dressed in ‘Police Officer’ outfits, which was defiantly … hot? 

“Surprise~!” They all yelled .Balloons, confetti and cake… everywhere. It looked like a birthday party.

“Um, sorry but today isn’t my birthday?” you explained, not sure of what really to say.

Tamaki laughed, “No, no! We’re just celebrating you becoming a new Host!” He boomed, it was almost every time you see Tamaki he’s always so dramatic, always the center of attention.

“All of this for me?” you whispered, more confetti fell.

“That’s right~! Besides, [M! Nickname], you’ve brought in a few new costumers!” Honey said with his usual happy-cute-self.

“I…I don’t know what to say.” In all honesty you really didn’t know what to say, at all.

‘Tell them, you feel bad.’

“Here! Try the cake, our chief made it-” Kaoru started

“-and we swear your taste buds will orgasm.” Hikaru finished with a smirk.

You couldn’t help but laugh at their comment.

You felt like, shit. You’ve been lying to them for what? To practice your acting?

“Come on, Say ‘aaahhhh~’” The Tamaki made the noise with his mouth open in a big ‘O’ shape. It’s not that you were taken back from his behavior, really you were used to it though. All the hosts were surrounded, waiting to see your expression once you ate the cake.

“Guys, I ha--!” Tamaki shoved the spoon full of cake into your mouth. It felt like fireworks went off inside your mouth!

 “Oh my god! It’s like … chocolate and vanilla all in one!” Your eyes started to water, “That… That was amazing!”

The host club cheered, even Kyoya smiled or smirked in the slightest, or whatever.

“Ha! That’s what she said.” Hikaru snickered, “Here, our chief made you an extra cake, at our request of course.” Kaoru handed you a rather large pink box with a bow on the top of it. You stared at the box, “Oh… Thank you.” You whispered.

Tell them now! Before you regret it more!

You set the pink box down on the coffee table in front of you and stood up, “Guys, I need to tell you something.” This, what you’re doing right now, felt like a horrible break up. One of those situations, ‘it’s not you, it’s me’ kind of deal. These guys, plus 1 girl, treated you with such kindness, minus Hikaru at times, but he always came back around.

Kyoya looked at you first, he seemed amused. ‘Smug bastard.’  Was the only insult that you could think of; it did fit him though. Everyone continued to chat amongst each other, maybe you didn’t speak loud enough when you first spoke up.