First Day

Hi guys, I'm back. Sorry for not updating a lot today. I had to do a lot of work to prepare for a birthday party. On top of that, I twisted my ankle yesterday, so I can not walk very easily. Anyways, enjoy this horrible chapter!

Author P.O.V

Izuku walks into U.A. only to get lost practically immediately.

"1-A, 1-A. Where is it?" Izuku asks himself.

"You're looking for 1-A?"

"Gahhh!"

Izuku turns around to see a girl with periwinkle hair.

"My name is Nejire Hado! My quirk is surge! What's yours? What's your name? Are you a student here? What score did you get on the entrance exam?" She asked all these questions at rapid fire speed and there were probably more, but by that time Izuku had spaced out.

"My name is Izuku Darkwood and I am quirkless. Now, can you please ask the questions more slowly?"

"Are you a student here? Is that why you are looking for 1-A?"

"Yes, you are cor-" He was cut off by Nejire asking another question.

"If you are quirkless, how did you get into U.A.?"

Izuku's expression soured.

"Quirkless doesn't mean powerless or useless."

"I'm sorry for assuming that you were weak. Do you want me to show you the way to 1-A?"

"Yes please!"

Izuku followed Nejire through the winding maze that is the halls of U.A.

"Here we are! Class 1-A!"

"Thank you very much."

When Nejire had left, he turned toward the door. 'Is the huge ass door really necessary?' He heard people arguing.

"Please take your feet off the desk! You are disrespecting your upperclassmen and the craftsman who made the desk!" Iida.

"Shut up you damn extra!" Bakugou.

"Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. My name is Tenya Iida and I am from Somei Private Academy."

"Somei? A stuck up elitist, then. I'll have fun crushing you."

"Crushing me? That's cruel. Do you really wish to become a hero?"

Before Bakugou could say anything else, Izuku walked in.

Izuku Yagi the Neglected Devil (Discontinued😭)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara