A New Family

Hey guys, sorry for not updating yesterday. Because of that, now I am going to update again today (or at least, try to) at 5:00 P.M. Enjoy the part!

Izuku P.O.V

I walked into the portal with Lucifer by my side. I still couldn't believe it. I, Izuku Yagi, the quirkless, useless, Deku, had summoned Lucifer and he had taken me to his castle.

"Sorry if it's too creepy for you. It is hell, after all." Lucifer apologized.

"No, no. It's perfect. It's beautiful." I responded. I was mainly focused on the castle we were heading towards.

A/N Replace the goblin with Izuku and put Lucifer by his side

We walked in as Lucifer called.

"Hey fam! I'm home! And I have a 'guest' with me!" Lucifer called.

Two figures appeared from around a corner. One was a woman that looked to be Lucifer's wife. The other was a girl about my age hiding behind her.

 The other was a girl about my age hiding behind her

"Hello, it's very nice to meet you

"Hello, it's very nice to meet you." I smiled.

The girl turned red and looked away. She looked like she had a fever. But why did she look away? Did I have something on my face that she didn't want to mention?

"Ooo, looks like someone is interested in our guest." The woman teased.

The girl turned an even brighter shade of red and pouted at her mother. What did she want to know about me that her mother caught on that quickly?

A/N In this fanfic Izuku is denser than a brick wall. I would say the core of the earth but that is liquid metal so its not that dense. Anyway, back to the story.

"Anyway, I'm Selena Darkwood, nice to meet you." The woman, now known as Selena, introduced. "And this girl here is my daughter, Raven. She's shy when meeting new people, so that is why she is like this." She muttered something under her breath that I couldn't quite catch, but apparently Raven did, because she turned a bright red and yelled baka (stupid, idiot) at her mother, who laughed. She really needs to get her temperature checked.

"I'm Izuku Ya-, you know what, just Izuku is fine." I stopped myself before I said that detestable last name. I didn't want any association with those people. They weren't my family anymore. As far as I was concerned, these people were my family now. They were apparently the only people who didn't care if you were quirkless, or had a weak quirk. I was looking forward to being trained by Lucifer.

Annd thats a wrap. Be sure to tune in again at 5:00 P.M. to see the next chapter of Izuku Yagi the Neglected Devil.